Bael Rivers returns

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 24th, 2018, 5:42 pm #1

Greetings fellows. Bael Rivers is back!!! I got diagnosed with cancer a few years ago which took me out of action but got a stem cell transplant and hopefully it sticks...but in the mean time I'm out of work for a year or more so I've got a lot of free time, and I hope to spend some of that here with you guys! I've missed RPing but getting sick really took a lot out of me...but as Bischoff's theme music says, "IM BAAAACK!!!! AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!"

Any chance my old profile is still around? I see I'm still listed in taken theme music but couldn't find my old profile. If not I've got another one ready to go. I'm going to add it to the Sign a Contract page as my character has slightly changed but would like to compare to my older if possible and make some changes later.

April 24th, 2018, 9:29 pm #2

Damn man sorry to hear that, hopefully you're on the mend!!!

http://s3.zetaboards.com/EHWF/topic/917818/1/ <--- There's the old profile (I think you can access that link, if not lemme know) and welcome back!

--------------------------------------------------

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 25th, 2018, 12:43 am #3

Thanks! You can remove or discontinue the old profile and manager. Hopefully my graphic is still in storage somewhere. LOL! Can't wait to get started!

April 25th, 2018, 12:56 am #4

Bael Rivers wrote:Thanks! You can remove or discontinue the old profile and manager. Hopefully my graphic is still in storage somewhere. LOL! Can't wait to get started!
No problem man, the next card will be up Thursday. There's been a lot of changes since you were last here so if you need info lemme know!

--------------------------------------------------

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 29th, 2018, 4:55 pm #5

Did I post my roleplay in the wrong section? I posted in "Overload RP and PPV" area but I see there may be another area where they are posted. LMK!