What would you do if...?

April 23rd, 2009, 3:22 am #1

I made this game up, but it sounds like it's something that would have been done before. Feel free to tell me if I'm original or not. :P

Basically, one person asks a question like "What if this happened to you?" and the next person answers and asks a similar question, and it goes on like this. The questions can be real-world, or completely outlandish, whatever you feel like. ;)

So I'll start:

What would you do if someone you didn't know came up to you and said "I am ERROR." (And for those who don't know, this is a quote from the second Zelda game.)

Click here to level up my card!
Quote by Scythemantis of Bogleech.com wrote:They're colorful, happy, bubble-shaped eyeball ghosts; the perfect low-level monster to populate your spooky dungeons.

Topgun66
Beastman
Beastman

April 23rd, 2009, 10:17 pm #2

I'd say, "No you are CRAZY." That's about it :lol:

What would you do if you saw a zombie walking around a nearby playground. He's close enough to see but not close enough to quickly harm you.

Come and Join the Maple side

Arilla
Elf
Elf

April 24th, 2009, 1:42 am #3

I would do my best to evacuate any children from the playground.

What would you do if your favorite musician was the customer ahead of you and was short by 32¢?
old_blueeyes wrote:I wonder if they'll finish out this season by having Gisbourne stab her, for tradition's sake.

April 25th, 2009, 1:57 am #4

I would say "Hey, love your work. I'd give you some money if I had any to spare." or something like that. :XD

What would you do if you saw someone on the street who looked just like a real world version of your favorite character from your favorite anime?

Click here to level up my card!
Quote by Scythemantis of Bogleech.com wrote:They're colorful, happy, bubble-shaped eyeball ghosts; the perfect low-level monster to populate your spooky dungeons.

AdeptRogue
Pixie
Pixie

April 25th, 2009, 6:57 pm #5

i would in up falling in love with her, ill try my best 2 gain her trust and love,

What would you do if you saw someone came up to and pimped smacked u just cuz then said do u have any pokemon?

ummm pass

Topgun66
Beastman
Beastman

April 26th, 2009, 7:33 pm #6

I'd show them my Hitmonchan. Then while they were distracted I'd put on some boxing gloves. When they looked up they'd get my version of Kens Shoryuken Special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32kT8WER52E
It starts at 29 seconds >:}

What would you do if you woke up in a different planet with no idea of where you were or how you got there?

Come and Join the Maple side

Keyshe54
Gnome
Gnome

November 2nd, 2009, 7:02 am #7

Hmm... first I'd find out if I could breath the air, then do some exploren'! (I'll panic later!)

What would you do if an old man cam up to you and said "It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This." And give you a wooden sword.

Thanks for the sig and avi, Axle!

June 6th, 2011, 7:12 pm #8

I'd take the wooden sword and stare in horror at how he disappeared when I took it.

What would you do if it literally started raining Cats and Dogs?