Wouldn't It Be Nice If............................................

Wouldn't It Be Nice If............................................

April 21st, 2009, 12:08 pm #1

The Club gave a bit back to ensure that the Travel Club can run until the end of the season.

By The Fans For The Fans, well how about giving the most loyal and ardent fans a bit back to enable them to get to the remaining matches of the season.

The Travel Club has been a vital piece in the make up of this club and its forerunner in supporting the team both home and away since its inception.

How much would it seriously cost the club to ensure the Travel Club can attend all games until the close season, couple of hundred quid, not alot considering what they have given to the club.

As most of the people who travel on the bus also did the sponsored walk it would be a lovely gesture by the club and might win some minds over if they gave some of the £1500 back (which I believe is for running costs and not the Return 2 Runcorn)to ensure the bus keeps running, I won't hold my breath!

I wont put my name, as Im scared of you knowing wh

May 6th, 2009, 8:39 pm #2

Wouldn't it be nice... if spenner stopped playing games by using stupid names like runcorn mafia!

Cowboy
Cowboy

May 6th, 2009, 8:55 pm #3

we knew who the f**k you were. You don't as what you say is of course libel.

daz law
daz law

May 7th, 2009, 6:26 am #4

I heard rumour on the weekend that the board had there own mini bus running to the cup final , That to me just shows how there care about club dont it when the travel club as 7 space to fill why didnt the board fill them up . I know cause them think there to good to be if the fans need get of there ego trip and realise this fans club

May 7th, 2009, 4:06 pm #5

Whoever told you that has made you look more stupid than people already know you are. Wake up Daz for gods sake

runnerglyn
runnerglyn

May 7th, 2009, 4:22 pm #6

There was a post on the official forum about a bus from another venue, if there was sufficient room, which there is at present, these fans would be welcome on the Runcorn Linnets Travel Club to fill a full coach for the final, should they wish to travel with us, plus we have another vehicle should the need arise, i am sure the Travel Club will still survive either way and will run its coach to the final, plus too all the games next season, when a membership scheme for the Travel Club will be introduced, to enable us to get a kitty upfront,this will be used as when required, when buses are a few people short and need subsidising, all the people we have spoken to who use the Travel Club are in agreement with this scheme being introduced.

May 7th, 2009, 5:54 pm #7

FYI The mini bus was running from the Castle pub organised by David Dutton i believe.

May 7th, 2009, 5:59 pm #8

hahahahaha suckered again. There was no mini bus

Marky B
Marky B

May 7th, 2009, 6:24 pm #9

please put your names on your posts, its not to much to ask, we all know most the anon posters are board members themselves.

May 7th, 2009, 7:54 pm #10

we knew who the f**k you were. You don't as what you say is of course libel.
...Daz Law might one day put a sensible sentence together, one that doesnt take 20minutes to decipher

Confirmation of reply: