What do I know anyway?

What do I know anyway?

Barry
Barry

April 2nd, 2012, 8:42 pm #1

Having said the forwards are firing, Town score 7 and the forwards get 1!!!

Come on Bootle!

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 3rd, 2012, 3:29 am #2

Cracking end to the season - must admit - never seen this coming with RT being so close to promotion/winning the league. Fair play.

Wish I was back for the game on Monday for RL v RT!! Real edge to that Id think

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 3rd, 2012, 10:24 am #3

Come on Bootle!
I think we will kick the weston point outfit off the pitch on monday
or our supporters will do it for us
we do what we want.

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 3rd, 2012, 10:42 am #4

Linnets Cup final on Monday.
Linnets whole season comes down to beating Runcorn Town.
I bet McNally puts a B team out on Saturday to rest everyone.

Daz Law
Daz Law

April 3rd, 2012, 12:37 pm #5

Laughable that post , The fact is we aint playing saturday , cant wait for monday

FALLON
FALLON

April 3rd, 2012, 3:19 pm #6

Come on Bootle!
Erm Daz, Linnets are playing Barnoldswick away on Saturday?

Jeff
Jeff

April 3rd, 2012, 3:26 pm #7

Vodkat site has Linnets down as away to Barlick

Daz Law
Daz Law

April 3rd, 2012, 3:43 pm #8

**** yea got me dates mixed up fallon

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

April 3rd, 2012, 4:01 pm #9

Come on Bootle!
The reality for Mondays game is that its a cup final for Town, not Linnets.

It wont do Linnets any harm what so ever if we dont win, where as the impact for Town not winnimg could be huge.

Linnets aim now is to finish in the top 4, which will be well achievable even if we lose to Town. There will be no pressure on Linnets ghis time around, and if the above poster really believes that Linnets entire season comes down to Monday then he/she is clueless!

Big, big message sent out by Town last night, tonight is a huge game, looking at Rammys fixtures they had 3 tough games remaining when ste b put the fixtures up the other week and they have won two of them, if they win tonight I make the slight favorites as Town still have to play Linnets, Barnoldswick and Blackpool. If Rammy dont win tonight it will become Towns league to lose.

Its going to be an interesting week!

ste b
ste b

April 3rd, 2012, 9:16 pm #10

biggey is correct in his assessment of the derby match.its more important to town to win thats spot on correct,but biggey dont think theres nothing in this for the linnets.they could end towns tittle challenge and obviously win the return derby,that is motivation indeed for them so the poster who said about it been linnets cup final does have a point. your rational views outweigh that post in my view and i agree with you.you spot about town needing that win more,and ramsbottoms fixtures which by the way have gone to plan for town from a town view tonight.we needed and wanted bottle to do us a favour by taking a draw or a win from ramsbottom.bottle havent let us down and have helped us out bigtime with a 1-1.thats crucial we now got a + 3 on ramsbottom goal difference wise and we only 1 point down going into saturdays match ups.sure ramsbottom go back top but its only by a 1 point instead of 3.thats positive from a town view.very positive.now id expect ramsbottom to tonk stone who they got at home on saturday while town have got maine road at home on same day.i also expect town to win.so it will be no change heading into easter monday derby against the linnets.then as i said before its all on and it will be a hugely competitive match up one im looking forward to and one at sametime im fearing.they one off games but when they got something on them as this one has they become more important.meanwhile ramsbottom go to bacup borough sameday.if town beat linnets and it carries on going as expected on paper it will go down to towns game in hand at barnoldwick.interesting footnote here to this run home.ashton athletic have got town at home on april 17th then ramsbottom at home on april 21st.i wonder if wilksey and cunny would do town a huge favour ?? hmmmm.

Confirmation of reply: