Untitled

Untitled

mystic meg
mystic meg

April 6th, 2012, 1:52 am #1

i predict a win for Town on Monday 1 - 3 , the gate will be 557 and people of Runcorn will finaly see that the small team from weston are the only team worthy of supporting , with a warm and freindly smile always guaranteed down at pavilions !!!!! i beleive halton arms has closed , tee hee , tee hee

Jeff
Jeff

April 6th, 2012, 12:37 pm #2

it wont be as open as the last game, im going for a Town win 2-1 . what kind of crowd do people expect ?

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 6th, 2012, 11:12 pm #3

Halton arms is open for business....Mystic meg, more like septic peg

mystic meg
mystic meg

April 7th, 2012, 12:04 am #4

ah well, my crystal balls are playing up . also dont beleive what people tell you in work

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 7th, 2012, 6:26 pm #5

i predict a win for Town on Monday 1 - 3 , the gate will be 557 and people of Runcorn will finaly see that the small team from weston are the only team worthy of supporting , with a warm and freindly smile always guaranteed down at pavilions !!!!! i beleive halton arms has closed , tee hee , tee hee
evrything points to a win for town after all they are the best team in the league, the table doesn't lie, but its a derby and anything can happen.

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

April 7th, 2012, 7:24 pm #6

If the table doesnt lie then Ramsbottom are the best team in the league.

Confirmation of reply: