transferes

transferes

Probable board member
Probable board member

May 18th, 2012, 9:58 am #1

i beleive barcelona are in for towns strikers , but burton will persuade them to stay ... exclusive

Probable board member
Probable board member

May 18th, 2012, 11:43 am #2

Im sure all towns players will have been looked at not just their strikers!

Jeff
Jeff

May 18th, 2012, 12:35 pm #3

firstly terrible grammar, if clubs of a higher level do come in for players at Town/Linnets then it shows how good they have been. I think if Town/linnets can keep hold of their better players and add quality to it i genuinely believe it can be a top 2 finish for both clubs

Probable board member
Probable board member

May 18th, 2012, 7:54 pm #4

correct grammar terible , but had , had a few bacardis , the post was only a bit of fun ( see back page of weekly rag ) but to say both teams will finnish top 2ish is a terrible statement . what odds would you be prepared to give ? i would go 10-1 that neither clubs reaches those dizzy heights . ( this is based on present squad members , any additions will effect the odds ) do you fancy a punt ??????????

Jeff
Jeff

May 18th, 2012, 9:28 pm #5

ill tell you what pal , lets see what players arrive in pre season then we'll place the bet, deal ?

Probable board member
Probable board member

May 19th, 2012, 9:23 am #6

will do jeff , get your purse out son

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

May 20th, 2012, 8:31 am #7

i beleive barcelona are in for towns strikers , but burton will persuade them to stay ... exclusive
I would definatley take 10-1 odds that at least one of the clubs finishes in the top 2.

beat the odds
beat the odds

May 21st, 2012, 8:32 am #8

how much you putting on then biggus dickus ???? remember odds only applicable now before any major sighnings . ha ha ha . Also made up luton got beat for sacking the TANK !!!! LEGEND

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

May 21st, 2012, 9:01 pm #9

And who is it that Im laying the bet with?

Probable board member
Probable board member

May 21st, 2012, 9:29 pm #10

you tell me how much and i will tell you who with , and remember i am no millionaire

Confirmation of reply: