Town on fire

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 2nd, 2012, 8:39 pm #1

Town 7-0 Bacup

DAC
DAC

April 3rd, 2012, 1:07 pm #2

I'll be honest I'm amazed at how well Town have done all season. Looks like its between you and Ramsbottam now.
Good Luck in the remaining matchs and I hope you win the league.

Jeff
Jeff

April 3rd, 2012, 1:55 pm #3

Simon Burton manager of the month aswel, both Runcorn teams have dominated the league awards this season.

FALLON
FALLON

April 3rd, 2012, 3:25 pm #4

Town 7-0 Bacup
Cheers DAC, much appreciated.

I know we have been playing well but I was quite astonished actually to read on the NWCL website the other day that Saturday's win was our 50th win since entering the league, a total coming in just 69 games. We are on an incredible run at the moment, winning our last 11 league games and even I am pinching myself that we are in this position with six games to go.

Last nights win over Bacup could easily have been 12-0 with no exaggeration, and only their keeper and some bad misses kept the score down. Will be interested to read Bacup's report on the match when it is done.

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 3rd, 2012, 5:33 pm #5

I think we need to bear in mind the starting eleven Bacup put out last night, not exactly first choice what with their semi final 2nd leg coming up!

I still see Ramsbottom winning and would just about deserve it as their plaing style is excellent!!

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 3rd, 2012, 6:13 pm #6

come on ABL !!!!!
ANYONE
BUT
LINETTS

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 3rd, 2012, 9:09 pm #7

Town 7-0 Bacup
Advantage town Rammy have drew 1-1 with Bootle. Massive game on Monday now for Town should they win at the weekend

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 5th, 2012, 1:34 pm #8

Town 7-0 Bacup
Every Game is massive now. The game with linnets is no bigger than any other.

Blackpool, flixton, Maine Road and barnoldwick gave us more of a game this year than Linnets did on Boxing day, so monday is just another game.

ste b
ste b

April 5th, 2012, 3:36 pm #9

no its not.it really is not just another game.that attitude will get linnets backs up and wind them up for it even more than they already are.true maine road need beating first so thats the first port of call and business.take care of maine road first on saturday then onto the derby.to say its just another game is wrong.there will be a lot on that game a hell of a lot,theres a score to settle for linnets they might even say they lost town the tittle if they beat town and that towns unbeaten run came to an end at their hands town can say they done the double over linnets home and away won the first ever competitive derbies home and away not lost them and carry on with their tittle bid and can maybe even who knows say won the tittle at the linnets.so to say its just another game is wrong in my view i only speak for me i know, but first up lets take care of business and that means in towns case beat maine road first before the linnets even come into town thinking.

Confirmation of reply: