Title hopes over for Town

Title hopes over for Town

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 9th, 2012, 4:03 pm #1

Needed a point today.
Can't see Ramsbottom loosing another game.

journey
journey

April 9th, 2012, 4:40 pm #2

as peter gabriel & kate bush sang " dont give up " there are still a few twists an turns to come yet , but well done to the scousers for winning the WORLD CUP !!! jules rimmet would be very proud

April 9th, 2012, 4:57 pm #3

Haha our cup final haha

Did you see your lot celebrate your equaliser like they'd won the world cup.

Route one footie, kick and chase whatever mr burton calls it doesn't always win

Football won today and the team that played it won, played you off the park

I'd rather watch football every week than a metioric rise up the league playing kick and rush

Ps

Got to change your centre backs, hee haw hee haw

April 9th, 2012, 5:11 pm #4

Can somebody check lawty and bodies on the way out the changing rooms, Simon buttons looking for mcshane and he thinks he's still in their pockets

April 9th, 2012, 5:12 pm #5

Haha our cup final haha

Did you see your lot celebrate your equaliser like they'd won the world cup.

Route one footie, kick and chase whatever mr burton calls it doesn't always win

Football won today and the team that played it won, played you off the park

I'd rather watch football every week than a metioric rise up the league playing kick and rush

Ps

Got to change your centre backs, hee haw hee haw
Can somebody check lawty and bodie on the way out the changing rooms, Simon Burtons looking for mcshane and he thinks he's still in their pockets

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 9th, 2012, 5:23 pm #6

Needed a point today.
Town fans quiet or should I say ex bitter linnet fans. Aside from that unlucky for Si Burton what ever the style Town have had a remarkable season. Linnets need to follow this won up with maximum points to finish off. Top five is a great season and will be up there next year I'm sure.

Boo
Boo

April 9th, 2012, 5:34 pm #7

Mond been doing it all season,and it's worked for them,kick and rush but not this time,cream always comes to the top well done the real corn,and what a crowd,nice to see 50 mond there.

Probable board member
Probable board member

April 9th, 2012, 5:35 pm #8

Town fans quiet or should I say ex bitter linnet fans. Aside from that unlucky for Si Burton what ever the style Town have had a remarkable season. Linnets need to follow this won up with maximum points to finish off. Top five is a great season and will be up there next year I'm sure.
Town given a footballing lesson today!!!!

Linnets far too good, slick passing and ecellent forward play!!

Kick and rush doesn't work!

April 9th, 2012, 5:35 pm #9

Mond been doing it all season,and it's worked for them,kick and rush but not this time,cream always comes to the top well done the real corn,and what a crowd,nice to see 50 mond there.
Yeah saw their minibus outside haha

DAC
DAC

April 9th, 2012, 5:39 pm #10

Needed a point today.
That's a Linnets win on away goals over the two games!!

Town Fans - think that has shown you Linnets are going a massive threat next season

Town have had a great season and could yet win it if Ramsbottam slip up but think that's unlikely. With no play off's you get nothing for second in this league but looking forward to next season when with both club's coming of the back of at least a top six finish it would be great if we could battle it out for the title.

Confirmation of reply: