The investigation

The investigation

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 29th, 2009, 9:26 pm #1

The panel will consist of two Board members, and a regular Trust member.

The investigation process will take place when all involved parties are available.

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 29th, 2009, 10:18 pm #2

Can someone post the full details from the official forum.

Concerned Fan
Concerned Fan

December 29th, 2009, 10:38 pm #3

Why is this hidden away on a private forum and not on the main page of the official site.
This is a very serious matter, the sort of issue that makes the front pages at any other club.
I hope Dave Bettley has the balls to feature the lies and corruption that has gone on, rather then being another one sweeping it under the carpet.

Firstly, the official site needs to inform people of what has happened.
A statement should also come from Supporters Direct and The Vodkat League.
I hope that the Football Foundation and Halton Council are made aware of events.

Sham 69
Sham 69

December 29th, 2009, 11:53 pm #4

The investigation process will take place when all involved parties are available.
http://www.runcornlinnetsfc.co.uk/Page.asp?ClubInfo

Maybe the HBC and FSIF funding bodies would be interested to see that there is NOW currently following the latest board elections and finally after around 2 weeks of calibiration within the Trsut Board and a website update at 20.17pm this evening NO COMMUNITY ROLES within the club, was any funding obtained on the back of this?...i.e Beechwoo Junior Football Club or a Ladies Team, it is quite freely seeable now there is nothing happening in the borough regarding the Community aspect of Runcorn Linnets FC.

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 30th, 2009, 10:02 am #5

who was the trust member that had/has sufficent signatures to call for a vote of no confidence in the board?

Tufty
Tufty

December 30th, 2009, 12:09 pm #6

This is a pretty serious act that has taken place, one that has damaged not only the integrity of the club, but the integrity of the Trust and the involvement of trust members.

If found guilty of any one of the allegations -
- corruption against the voting process
- the initimidation and harrassment of the trust secretarty
- The smear campaign against candidates.

Then the punishment should be that the person in question be removed from the board and any position held within the club.

The full election process should be completely undertaken again.

The club chairman should also be held accountable for the actions of the board members in question.

I cant see any action being taken, as the person in question is senior memner of the little boardroom clique and other members of the clique wouldnt want to see their power be diluted. We had the same problems with The Doc, Burgess and Quayle, which lead to the demise of Runcorn FC.

Old Runcornian
Old Runcornian

December 30th, 2009, 12:34 pm #7

I take it that the person in question has been suspended from all board duties pending investigation?

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 30th, 2009, 12:48 pm #8

NO NO NO

Daz law
Daz law

December 30th, 2009, 1:07 pm #9

no i asked this question on the offical site

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 30th, 2009, 1:21 pm #10

if the gentleman concerned had balls, rather than ear rings he would have done the honourable thing and walked

Confirmation of reply: