Supporters Team v witton

Supporters Team v witton

Tufty
Tufty

May 5th, 2011, 2:30 pm #1

How many actual supporters are playing in this?
Is it an actual supporters team, or simply Daz laws Sunday league team that contains only 3 supporters?
Supporters teams used to always be picked off who attended Runcorn Fc games on a regular basis.

Ben
Ben

May 5th, 2011, 7:53 pm #2

Surely only the Runcorn guys know who exactly is playing for them and who they support, and it's of no concern to anyone else? Having said that, some Premier League teams, i.e Man Utd, often want to play games on Saturday afternoons, when games are actually being played. 'We're Man Utd we can do what we want' taken a little too literally by some perhaps?

Tufty
Tufty

May 5th, 2011, 8:32 pm #3

Why is a Bury fan commenting ona Runcorn Supporters game on a Runcorn Linnets pitch?
Original post was a genuine question. Is the supporters team for these games still based on people who attend Linnets games, as a reward to match going fans? Given its an open admission charity game, would be nice to know if its a supporters team or a Sunday league team, from the Warrington league that is playing.

daz law
daz law

May 5th, 2011, 9:06 pm #4

Tufty

the fact is u was having ago at the my lot today on IFA message about us not being supporters etc , My lot been games , put money in to the club in some way . You just like having a dig at Runcorn Linnets in general is its not the main team is it my lot

Like i sed if u have problem come to arms next two sundays or even on tuesday night at millbank and and speak to the lads about ur concerns .

Then again u will come up with excuse and not bother as u have no balls

The Millbank Mob
The Millbank Mob

May 6th, 2011, 7:53 am #5

As a regular supporter, i would be interested in knowing if match attending supporters are playing and how i go about getting a game. I have attended nearly every home game this season, most away games and Bucko can vouch for me as a decent midfielder. Play Sunday league for Halton brook.

urkey
urkey

May 6th, 2011, 10:34 am #6

"Millbank mob" I suggest you contact Daz on the offical site, im sure you would be most welcome regardless of how good you are.
Tufty I think you need to let this old chesnut go, Daz set up a supporters team, its hardly his fault if not many of the match going supporters dont wish to play.
Bear in mind you asked me last summer if I wanted to play for a Man Utd vets supporters team last summer, I dont go to O.T and havent been for years so yout kind of having a go at your own standards aswell.

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

May 6th, 2011, 7:44 pm #7

Is it an actual supporters team, or simply Daz laws Sunday league team that contains only 3 supporters?
Supporters teams used to always be picked off who attended Runcorn Fc games on a regular basis.
Busted. Nice one John.

daz law
daz law

May 6th, 2011, 8:05 pm #8

Funny enough as well doesn't he have liverpool fan playing in midfield for them too and even put the captains armband against us in one there games ?

Which this subject be deteled as we got him again

Tufty
Tufty

May 6th, 2011, 8:14 pm #9

John, my initial question on here was about the supporters team playing on Tuesday at the Millbank, nothing to do with daz's sunday league team. Was just curious to know what the criteeria was and were supporters rewarded as they were in the old Runcorn FC days.
As for being asked to play for the vets, your a Utd fan, you've been United games, bought shirts etc, which is probably more than most of Dazs Sunday league team have done for Runcorn Linnets.

As for Daz's comments, Sheakey has never been captain in any game as Ive pointed out to you before.
Plus he's been more United games in the last few years, than the majority of your teams Linnets attendance put together.
If Sheakey can go to valencia away to watch United, then surely some of your lads can make it to the Millbank!

Daz, if I had a pound every time you'd rung me up slagging off Pritchard, Ramsden and Alan Jones for not helping the supporters team or not going with any of your ideas, then i'd have enough money to buy Urkey a European Cup final ticket!

daz law
daz law

May 6th, 2011, 9:22 pm #10

Like when i have i slagged them people off tufty , if i remember rightly it was u slagging them off over fridge magnets , how ste p got access to dypam , even have txts . Not once have slagged ALAN JONES off . If i also remember he helped us get are first sponsor and also helps us out .

Now who **** stirring tufty .

Confirmation of reply: