Steve Wilkes @ Runcorn Town

Steve Wilkes @ Runcorn Town

Probable board member
Probable board member

September 12th, 2010, 12:00 am #1

Has Stevie Wilkes took temporary charge of Runcorn Town, 2-0 up then get beat 3-2!!!!

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

September 12th, 2010, 1:06 pm #2

Stop being so bitter.

Probable board member
Probable board member

September 12th, 2010, 2:26 pm #3

Oh look, its Ste Noballs in another Runcorn Town thread, bitter, hes more bitter than Marstons!

dave
dave

September 12th, 2010, 3:31 pm #4

was a cracking game , town do look very impressive and should have put the game to bed but fair play to holker they stuck at it and got there reward late on, well done linnets aswel

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

September 12th, 2010, 4:55 pm #5

Has Stevie Wilkes took temporary charge of Runcorn Town, 2-0 up then get beat 3-2!!!!
" Ste Noballs ", says the one who doesnt post using his name.

I must say it has been very quiet on here this weekend, I wonder why?

Probable board member
Probable board member

September 13th, 2010, 10:38 am #6

Probably been quiet for the same reason you've been quiet since your team lost 4-1 and 5-0. Not heard from you for over a week then you win a game and your back again. Glass houses Mr Biggy...

Daz law
Daz law

September 13th, 2010, 11:51 am #7

strange someone taking notice in the supporters team but then again someone having adig behing a keyboard and still doesnt know the facts or right results . Another gobshite .

Probable board member
Probable board member

September 13th, 2010, 12:03 pm #8

Your response just goes to show how thick you really are Law, i was referring to the first team. Why would i be even arsed about your supporters team (that has 3 supporters in it). And you've lost both games 4-0 and 4-2. You really are a muppet of the highest order.

Daz law
Daz law

September 13th, 2010, 12:43 pm #9

Haha gobshite again

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

September 13th, 2010, 5:26 pm #10

At least Daz has still got his job.

Confirmation of reply: