Rock N Roll Diner Disco in October

ABC
ABC

August 6th, 2018, 9:51 pm #1

£5 a ticket and you get a free burger or hotdog, featuring AJ Disco. what a crock of shit that is. Why on a Friday night when players, management etc will have a game the next day. Bad planning in my eyes.

August 6th, 2018, 10:41 pm #2

ABC wrote: £5 a ticket and you get a free burger or hotdog, featuring AJ Disco. what a crock of shit that is. Why on a Friday night when players, management etc will have a game the next day. Bad planning in my eyes.
Guess we wont be seeing you there then,oh well

John D
John D

August 7th, 2018, 6:08 am #3

Danny4king wrote:
ABC wrote: £5 a ticket and you get a free burger or hotdog, featuring AJ Disco. what a crock of shit that is. Why on a Friday night when players, management etc will have a game the next day. Bad planning in my eyes.
Some people just can’t stop being negative. What has it got to do with players/management ?  It’s a club social event and Friday night is popular
at the start of the weekend.

August 7th, 2018, 8:29 am #4

John D wrote:
Danny4king wrote:
Some people just can’t stop being negative. What has it got to do with players/management ?  It’s a club social event and Friday night is popular
at the start of the weekend.
Exactly

DEF
DEF

August 7th, 2018, 6:09 pm #5

This event 18 months ago was 120 ticket sell out with a reserve list that couldn’t be fulfilled.

So go fuck yourself.

John D
John D

August 7th, 2018, 6:22 pm #6

DEF wrote:
This event 18 months ago was 120 ticket sell out with a reserve list that couldn’t be fulfilled.

So go fuck yourself.
And when you get there f##k yourself again

Confirmation of reply: