Rob
Rob

February 28th, 2008, 4:22 pm #1

Good post and totally correct

terrace moaner
terrace moaner

February 29th, 2008, 8:04 pm #2

yes rochdale cowboys post is spot on.
as for pritchards reply, it says "It's a general policy that posting by board members is kept to a minimum"
cough glyn davies cough. 1719 posts

"DYPAM!" Editor
"DYPAM!" Editor

February 29th, 2008, 10:17 pm #3

Quite common on here, but no names ever posted.

linda
linda

March 2nd, 2008, 9:18 am #4

yes rochdale cowboys post is spot on.
as for pritchards reply, it says "It's a general policy that posting by board members is kept to a minimum"
cough glyn davies cough. 1719 posts
i think you will find most of glyns post come from running the travel club and tote.

anon
anon

March 2nd, 2008, 10:56 am #5

i love all this in fighting it better than eastenders you the board and some fans will never get the club back to runcorn we are a laugthing stock to everyone no wonder no one backs us and people in runcorn are not interested time to change the board and give us a new direction or leader to follow as for glyn the sterling job he does its time for him to have balls and not hide behind the fence and start demanding things has for ste (press officer) its time to go publicity of the club is all wrong one cant fault dedication but sometimes you have to say enougth is enougth...... personally cowboy i love those match reports and maybe you should be on the board yes its time for the board to listen to the fans and start doing something about it the door is open for you to leave if you dont want to be on this ship and do positive thing for the club

Confirmation of reply: