new striker to sign

new striker to sign

polty
polty

July 13th, 2004, 1:17 pm #1

i have been told by a close friend that runcorn are to sign explosive striker paul cunningham from a local non league side based in widnes

Statto
Statto

July 13th, 2004, 2:19 pm #2

who does he play for.. ?

polty
polty

July 13th, 2004, 2:28 pm #3

runcorn he has just signed

Begsby
Begsby

July 13th, 2004, 3:18 pm #4

i have been told by a close friend that runcorn are to sign explosive striker paul cunningham from a local non league side based in widnes
Anyone can be explosive in local football,even I bagged a few in the Runcorn Sunday League in my early days.some people do not realise the step up from local level to semi-pro level that there is a big difference.

Spud
Spud

July 13th, 2004, 3:27 pm #5

Stop boasting Begsby or you'll grow a big nose.

I've played a lot of football with you and you're crap. Don't be blaming that knee injury for anything.

I remember Andrew Kirk knocking you out in a game of 90 seconds down the ICI Rec.

alf huker
alf huker

July 13th, 2004, 3:37 pm #6

must admit i've been know to tear a defence to shreds in my day.when playing with the weaver on a sunday,been know to bag a few on the circuit.un-fortunately working un-sociable hours put paid to me moving semi-pro.

Statto
Statto

July 13th, 2004, 4:15 pm #7

which widnes side was ya mate at ? ...

Begsby
Begsby

July 13th, 2004, 4:16 pm #8

Stop boasting Begsby or you'll grow a big nose.

I've played a lot of football with you and you're crap. Don't be blaming that knee injury for anything.

I remember Andrew Kirk knocking you out in a game of 90 seconds down the ICI Rec.
It seems that your a bit jealous spudder becuase you have always been a woeful player.Just a little note for you and your two left feet,I happened to score 17 goals in my last season in the sunday league before I was injured.Also the injury happened about xmas time,so more than likely I would of hit half a century.So how about your stats,have you got any stats I think not twinkle toes.I look forward to you response Donkey Adams.

Spud
Spud

July 14th, 2004, 8:03 am #9

To cool for football kid. Preferred to make fun of those that played it at an amateur level.

Liked doing stuff that would poke fun at the team, and putting photographs up of the manager looking like a big ape.

Could have been world class had I been bothered. Tall, strong centre-half I reckon. You'd not have had a sniff against me Begsby.

Confirmation of reply: