mcshane for welsh league 7days notice

mcshane for welsh league 7days notice

kevin andrews
kevin andrews

September 19th, 2011, 1:24 pm #1

they pay big money in welsh league ,rt will never get in evostik with there old committe and few fans.

Dave
Dave

September 19th, 2011, 2:31 pm #2

has someone actually put 7 days in on him ? the lad is on fire , continued where he left off last season good luck to him should he move to a bigher standard

Probable board member
Probable board member

September 19th, 2011, 5:13 pm #3

He is on contract you bellend!

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

September 19th, 2011, 8:27 pm #4

they pay big money in welsh league ,rt will never get in evostik with there old committe and few fans.
On contract? I would be extremely suprised, especially as Simon Burton has been in the paper saying he would not stand in his way if a move up the ladder came the lads way.

I also doubt he would go to the Wlesh League, its a poor standard and they dont have any money.

Ste
Ste

September 19th, 2011, 8:31 pm #5

Biggy i believe four or five players are on contracts

Probable board member
Probable board member

September 19th, 2011, 10:04 pm #6

Contracts mean nothing these days when money is involved, eventhough i agree the Welsh league is no standard.

You never now.

Probable board member
Probable board member

September 20th, 2011, 1:17 am #7

Id imagine he would want to see out this season - esp with the numbers of chances he must get during games at RT - and if he can keep going like that; he may get an offer from a better side (eg; like that Ashley Mulholland lad that was top scorer for Flixton last year)
Id imagine he is similar to Rob Whyte for RL - who must have offers, but enjoys playing/doing well for RL.

Surely to enjoy and like the club/mates your with is better than getting a further 20/30quid a week? Then at the end of the season a move to Alty/Southport may be an option on much higher wages etc.

Daz Law
Daz Law

September 20th, 2011, 8:06 am #8

Money talks at the end of the day , I will behonest i know few people play in the welsh league it is poor league as rhyl aint the prem no more , but alot the clubs pay drafted wages

Probable board member
Probable board member

September 29th, 2011, 3:59 pm #9

I guess this was rubbish just like most of the posts on here.

Confirmation of reply: