martin fallon

martin fallon

tommy jones
tommy jones

October 18th, 2005, 7:05 pm #1

martin i know i cant get in touch with you on the runcorn town web site so i will have to speak to you on this one CAN YOU TELL ME HAS GARRY MOORES RESIGNED FROM RUNCORN TOWN IF SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHY.Is it true the club owe him money and have given him and his backroom staff a load of lies.Is it true roy roberts is the one who is realy running the club they talk about going in the N.W.C.L but while people from 7 leasure are on the committe they will go no were they are only imterested in themselves.I went the game on saturday and saw ned who i am surprised is still there trying to get a commmitee member to stand behind the goal so your keeper didnt have to run for the ball in the end tony riely went and stood behind the goal.Whats going on moey is the only man to manage the club come on sort out a meeting with him give him what he is owed AND GET RID OF ROBERTS

ANON
ANON

October 18th, 2005, 7:15 pm #2

WHY ARE YOU ASKING MARTIN WHY NOT ASK SOMEONE FROM THE CLUB

T J
T J

October 18th, 2005, 7:18 pm #3

I would but you cant get a straight answer off them martin is the one i think who will tell me the truth again sorry for posting on this site

FALLON
FALLON

October 18th, 2005, 10:29 pm #4

martin i know i cant get in touch with you on the runcorn town web site so i will have to speak to you on this one CAN YOU TELL ME HAS GARRY MOORES RESIGNED FROM RUNCORN TOWN IF SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHY.Is it true the club owe him money and have given him and his backroom staff a load of lies.Is it true roy roberts is the one who is realy running the club they talk about going in the N.W.C.L but while people from 7 leasure are on the committe they will go no were they are only imterested in themselves.I went the game on saturday and saw ned who i am surprised is still there trying to get a commmitee member to stand behind the goal so your keeper didnt have to run for the ball in the end tony riely went and stood behind the goal.Whats going on moey is the only man to manage the club come on sort out a meeting with him give him what he is owed AND GET RID OF ROBERTS
Moey resigned on Saturday for personal reasons, not before as people have posted. If you want to know why then I suppose you should ask him as thats all I know.

In answer to your other questions, I would not know if he is owed any money and I also would not know of any "lies" that have been made as you put it since I have never been down there until this season. Finally Roy Roberts is not running the club - it is run by a committee.

Also you can get in touch with people at Runcorn Town via the Contact Page on their website; The link is <a href="http://www.runcorntown.co.uk/contact.php" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://www.runcorntown.co.uk/contact.php </a>

Roberts
Roberts

October 19th, 2005, 11:33 am #5

I will be down watching Runcorn Town on Sat if you have anything to say I will be pleased to speak to you. Last Sat I was on ball duty at the Club end of the ground. Moey wants to stay with the club.
I don't run the club the committee wont let me.

niffy
niffy

October 19th, 2005, 2:44 pm #6

i love you xx

jonesy
jonesy

October 19th, 2005, 4:18 pm #7

Moey resigned on Saturday for personal reasons, not before as people have posted. If you want to know why then I suppose you should ask him as thats all I know.

In answer to your other questions, I would not know if he is owed any money and I also would not know of any "lies" that have been made as you put it since I have never been down there until this season. Finally Roy Roberts is not running the club - it is run by a committee.

Also you can get in touch with people at Runcorn Town via the Contact Page on their website; The link is <a href="http://www.runcorntown.co.uk/contact.php" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://www.runcorntown.co.uk/contact.php </a>
i have spoken to him he is totally gutted he had to resign but there was no other way of getting his point accross he is owed money and had a few broken promises as well i.e were is the extra lights for the training pitch still not done there are others.moey will go mad at me for postingthiese but i no how gutted he feels dont you think you and the others should try and sort things out i am telling you now you are definatly going to lose 9 players and i mean that martin a lot of people are very interested in this club now they think it will fold wont roy + co be happy then they can sell off that ground as well do you think its a plan by roberts +co

Confirmation of reply: