linnets are poor

linnets are poor

town ultra
town ultra

December 27th, 2011, 2:54 am #1

theres only one team in runcorn....it should have been 10 u jammy b4stards it should have been 10 !!

town till i die
town till i die

December 27th, 2011, 2:57 am #2

mark buckox2...tuftyx2..tippy ...taffy..si charlesworthx2..daz lawx2.gaz buckleyx2....ste bignallx2....an all the rest of c***s ...your boys took one hell of a beating hahahahhahahah

realist
realist

December 28th, 2011, 9:34 am #3

i wouldnt call 3-2 one hell of a beating . have you won the world cup ??? NO small team , small minds and very very small support , fair enough you won the battle but will you win the war ???? er NO . as previously said on this web site Runcorn has room for ONE team and Town aint it and niether are the linnets . Merger me thinks so and lets hope if this does happen most if not all of the board/trust are towns as they are the most forward thinking , both on and off the pitch .

ste b
ste b

December 28th, 2011, 10:43 am #4

and that is why a merger will never happen.can you imagine pritchard ramsden johnsons both of them greenwood and edwards giving up their power to towns board and structure ? for the record its a cracking idea based on the support in the town that a sucessfull side could have but it wont happen fella.it just wont.why should town sacrifice their identify to take on a faltering linnets club which the only way they'll ever start challenging for cups is by merging with town ??

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 28th, 2011, 11:01 am #5

theres only one team in runcorn....it should have been 10 u jammy b4stards it should have been 10 !!
the clique will never ever stand aside until they quit their mortal coil, its their club. it is alleged one current board member offered to stand down to allow fresh blood a chance on the board, the resignation was flatly refused

so following other comments two clubs will continue to operate in the town for sometime, both held back slightly by the other. the one that will progress is obviously the club that can make the next level, and i believe that club plays in weston point

realist
realist

December 28th, 2011, 10:29 pm #6

one thing intrigues me regarding ste,s reply . surley Town have sacraficed their identity when they changed name from mond .

Some Dude
Some Dude

December 28th, 2011, 11:47 pm #7

Runcorn Town changed their name from Mond, the Linnets are a NEW club trying to take the IDENTITY of an existing club, there is a difference!

Next thing you'll be saying that Man Utd have nicked the identity of Newton Heath or Rochdale Town have nicked the identity of Casleton Gabriels?

There is a big difference their realist!!!

Perhaps you should advertise holidays in your world?

realist
realist

December 29th, 2011, 1:02 am #8

why did town change their name gob***** ? and as for linnets they could never and will never replace RAFC , so perhaps you should pay more attention to the teachers at cavendish .

Confirmation of reply: