Lets have your predictions for the Runcorn Derby

Lets have your predictions for the Runcorn Derby

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

December 19th, 2011, 9:43 pm #1

Lets all keep this thread sensible and interesting, lets ylhave your score and attendance predictions.

I am going for 2-2 with a crowd of 438.

ando
ando

December 20th, 2011, 9:40 am #2

i predict that who is ever stood next to you will be asleep before half time , it will be 0-0 at full time
there will be a crowd of 307 paying speckies and in future YOU should go and watch WITTON , merry xmas

Daz Law
Daz Law

December 20th, 2011, 10:14 am #3

Lets all keep this thread sensible and interesting, lets ylhave your score and attendance predictions.

i reckon 3-1 Linnets , crowd of 450

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 20th, 2011, 10:19 am #4

2-0 to Town Macca and Keddie with the goals. 400+ crowd.

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 20th, 2011, 11:42 am #5

I predict that quite a lot of both Linnets fans and officials will be in for a big shock.
They will see what Runcorn Town have achieved as a club, both on and off the pitch, without the help and funding from the local council or the Football Foundation.
They will see a well run club that contains no egos, no self appointed titles and no little clique.
They will see a club where people pull together and happily get on with running the club without the need for any back slapping.
They will see several former Linnets supporters who now follow Runcorn Town, as they have realised which is the better club to be associated with.
They will see a club who doesnt need to steal the identity or history of the former Runcorn FC and try and pass it off as their own.
They will see a team that plays attractive football and a set of players who stay together as a nucleus, rather than players who come and go like a revolving door, playing for the money on offer rather than the shirt.
They will read an official match report that looks at the team, rather than blaimng the referee every week for their failure to win games.
They will see a set of officials and supporters who dont berate every decision, dont abuse the opposition managers and officials and dont hurl verbal abuse at the match officials.

Perhaps Linnets officials and supporter may learn a few lessons from their visit to Pavillions and remove the chip off their shoulder that they have no right to carry.

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 20th, 2011, 12:11 pm #6

want linnets to win but can see a bit of a hiding if im honest 4-1 Town

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 20th, 2011, 12:17 pm #7

I'll go for 2-1 Town and a 350 crowd.

Overall - just want a decent game and hopefully each team to pick up a few more fans as a result of it

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 20th, 2011, 1:17 pm #8

town to just edge it 2-1. i think if linnets had a settled team like at the start of the season then they would win by the odd goal. linnets keep the ball down more than town but need a fully match fit team for there style to work.
town can mix it up a bit and play either style of football they have a more diverse team but can stuggle against the top teams. this will show in january when they play bootle and rammy.
really looking forward to the game. i reckon a gate of 402

Probable board member
Probable board member

December 20th, 2011, 2:23 pm #9

There'll be goals...Town might just have too much fire power 3-2

Dave
Dave

December 20th, 2011, 2:30 pm #10

4-4 classic crowd of around 450

Confirmation of reply: