Laundering the clubs kit/ kitman

Laundering the clubs kit/ kitman

Uncle Alf
Uncle Alf

September 30th, 2009, 5:04 pm #1

Why does the kit get laundered at Witton?
With the club moving back to Runcorn, why dont the club approach a local firm to launder the kit here in Runcorn. Even get a deal with Greenway Road Laundrette? Im sure these people would wash the kit in return for a programme advert. Even if you have to pay to get it washed, then surely its not much more than the cost of petrol to Witton?

Also, why doesnt part of the managerial team run the kitman duties?
Do we realy need to take another fan away from the terraces?
Surely a YTS kid could do this.
Do we really need fans in the dressing room?
The club should approach Terry Bratt and ask him if he would like to do it.

Daz law
Daz law

September 30th, 2009, 5:43 pm #2

Uncle alf terry packed in when we was at canal street due to work as got a job on the maintance side in the shoppoing centre at the time . I still see him working there so i cant see him changing his mind now . That why Me and Mark Bolger did at canal with mel when derek brownbill came in

I wont put my name, as Im scared of you knowing wh

September 30th, 2009, 10:35 pm #3

how for the past 2 months daz couldnt make the games for whatever reason except the cup games now suddenly he can get there early and leave late for every game now he can pretend to be a part of the team and obviously wont pay again.

October 1st, 2009, 1:20 pm #4

he will become the kitman and slowly take over team duties bit by bit by winning the players oveer with tales of his years of experience at the glamorous supporters football level. he actually announced it on the official forum that he wasnt resigning like anybody actually could give a stuff and even called it a job lmfao

bob the builder
bob the builder

October 1st, 2009, 7:58 pm #5

if daz wants to do the kit, and it needs someone why not just let the lad do, dont listen to that fucking numpty uncle alf he just needs to be shot the arsehole.

October 1st, 2009, 9:08 pm #6

i think the point being made was that when he had to pay like everyone else mr super fan wasnt to be seen except for cup games, he said it was because he wanted the time with his kids but now suddenly it all changes and he can be there every week.

October 1st, 2009, 9:14 pm #7

SO DAZ WILL BE THERE.

October 2nd, 2009, 7:55 am #8

I think after all the shit that Daz has spouted about the players and management in the past, he may be able to get into the dressing room to get the kit, but would he be able to get out to clean it????

sue
sue

October 2nd, 2009, 2:20 pm #9

i think the point being made was that when he had to pay like everyone else mr super fan wasnt to be seen except for cup games, he said it was because he wanted the time with his kids but now suddenly it all changes and he can be there every week.
that is because the kids are now staying at mine and he can go the matches dont see you doing anything only slagging people off

Confirmation of reply: