Last night at Alty ( not a barry jones story! )

Last night at Alty ( not a barry jones story! )

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

February 23rd, 2005, 5:44 pm #1

Just like to say well done and hard luck to the team last night. 3 great goals and a good performance undone by conceeding 3 soft goals.

A spirited performance. Our last minute equaliser was a fantastic goal, you just dont stop them, who was he.

And for the record, Lee Mulvaney is pure quality, first time I have seen him last night.

I hope that our next home game is at Witton, so I can go to it.

PS, I genuinly didnt see the Barry Jones incident! But cant Alty milk things!

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 23rd, 2005, 6:26 pm #2

whinging fuckers,its gone now get over it girls,what do you expect fallon to do rosie,picket the fa and requested the full points to alty

February 23rd, 2005, 6:53 pm #3

We are actually trying to win things this season and Colin Little has been an important factor in what we have achieved so far. Your only ambition this year is to pay the rent.

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

February 23rd, 2005, 6:58 pm #4

Do I feel a sense of anger there?

February 23rd, 2005, 7:18 pm #5

You're bloody right there is anger. Still who knows - we could end up with promotion and a trophy or two. Where will you be?

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 23rd, 2005, 7:36 pm #6

Potless like you

February 23rd, 2005, 7:53 pm #7

Nice one

February 24th, 2005, 11:15 am #8

We've got Colin potts, We've got Colin Potts!

Nice to see your true attitude to football after all your grovelling.

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

February 24th, 2005, 4:20 pm #9

You can whinge and moan all you like, whats done is done. If Alty had won a penalty in the game as a result of a dive do you think that we would ask you to go to the FA to get the game replayed?

We know of our problems, so your little comments mean nothing, so just concentrate on pretending to be a good team.

February 24th, 2005, 4:25 pm #10

We're not the ones staring at oblivion though are we. The league table doesn't lie.

We never asked for the game to be replayed. We appealed to you as decent human beings to speak out against this sort of behaviour. You didn't and that's your failing not ours.

Confirmation of reply: