Its not looking good

Its not looking good

Concerned Fan
Concerned Fan

July 13th, 2009, 9:47 pm #1

The majority of players from last season have left as they dont rate the manager and his tactics and approach to the game. (Fact, speak to them if you dont believe me, Ive spoke to about 6 of them).
We struglled to get decent numbers at pre season last weekend, with many of those who did turn up calling it a shambles.
Trianing this week has been cancelled as a result of the poor turnout last weekend and the coach not being available (Wont be long before he gets a better offer).
The players arent happy with this and the lack of pre-season games and the quality of opposition.
The team is already behind most teams in this league in terms of prepertaion, the squad hardly knows each other, nevermind having played together and have so few games in pre season against poor opposition, that they will not be match ready come the first game of the season.
Its not looking good.

Relegation will be a more realistic expectation this season than any promotion push, care to bet against it?

I wont put my name, as Im scared of you knowing wh

July 14th, 2009, 10:43 am #2

What an absolute knob you are .....fuk off

Concerned Fan
Concerned Fan

July 14th, 2009, 11:05 am #3

and Very Constructive.
Does the truth hurt?
All must be rosey as David Dutton says so.

Jo
Jo

July 14th, 2009, 12:14 pm #4

And why has the manager took a holiday so soon to the season?

July 14th, 2009, 12:55 pm #5

The majority of players from last season have left as they dont rate the manager and his tactics and approach to the game. (Fact, speak to them if you dont believe me, Ive spoke to about 6 of them).
We struglled to get decent numbers at pre season last weekend, with many of those who did turn up calling it a shambles.
Trianing this week has been cancelled as a result of the poor turnout last weekend and the coach not being available (Wont be long before he gets a better offer).
The players arent happy with this and the lack of pre-season games and the quality of opposition.
The team is already behind most teams in this league in terms of prepertaion, the squad hardly knows each other, nevermind having played together and have so few games in pre season against poor opposition, that they will not be match ready come the first game of the season.
Its not looking good.

Relegation will be a more realistic expectation this season than any promotion push, care to bet against it?
Prepare to be the laughing stock of the league. Rumour has it we have sold less than 15 season tickets

WILKES OUT

Taxpayer
Taxpayer

July 14th, 2009, 2:40 pm #6

If you're going to be relegated, what's the point now of the council spending
money on the new ground ?

Hopefully the decision makers don't read this site, but maybe someone could
let them know before it's too late ?

After all, no point in wasting money if you say the team's rubbish
and destined for relegation ?

Talk about running our own club down, what are you Runcorn Town supporters ??

Uncle Alf
Uncle Alf

July 14th, 2009, 3:53 pm #7

Whats with the £20 to join the travel club?
Talk abut being ripped off, its not as if the individual journey is value for money. If they want to save money, then they should look at the location of the pick up points, talk about having some lazy bastards suporting us, its like a door to door drop off service, what next a 20 min stop at Asda so you can do your weekly shopping?
Its cheaper to travel by train to most away games than by the travel club.
If they cant run at a decent price and a decent profit/break even, then rather than hitting people with a £20 taxation, simply dont run a bus.

Its no wonder people are put off supporting the club, every aspect of the club is geared to getting as much money off individual fans as is possible.
By the time you add it all up, you may as well go and watch Chelsea!!!
Raffles, buckets, raffles, travel club, raffles, buckets, half time draw, guess the attendance, donate towards the ground fund, play the tote, rafffles, buckets, sponsor me for this, sponsor me for that, raffles, buckets, half time draw, buy a programme full of adverts, increase the admission price, raffles buckets.

£2 a pint and live Prem league football every Saturday in my local, I know whats better value for money, I wonder if the travel club will pick me up from the pub after the game and drop me home, £20 joining fee you say, think I'll get a taxi!

binman
binman

July 14th, 2009, 7:42 pm #8

Its not looking good.

you have stated your opinion and then threw a challenge of a bet to which i understand that you say the linetts will be relegated.... MOST DEFINATELY I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THAT BET PUT UP OR SHUT UP....I WILL.

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

July 15th, 2009, 9:17 pm #9

I also accept this bet, lets set this condition, Linnets finish in the bottom half of the league I pay you £100, Linnets finish in the top half you pay me £100.

So, do you accept your own offer of a bet?

Confirmation of reply: