I dont get it

I dont get it

Concerned Fan
Concerned Fan

October 7th, 2009, 9:56 am #1

Why are people congratulating the board on deciding to put the Forum decision to a Trust Vote?
This should have been done in the first place, with consultation amongst the forum users and Trust Members.
The board have screwed up on this big time and have been made to look stupid, yet we now have people congratulating them on the decision.
Its like someone stabbing someone, then returnng a few days later to give mouth to mouth and congratulating them for saving their life.

This decision certainly makes you think about other key areas where they are meant to be acting in the interests of the trust members and the fans.
How many decisions have they deided on that arent in the interests of the members?

I wont put my name, as Im scared of you knowing wh

October 7th, 2009, 10:05 am #2

if you make a mistake and hold your hands up , whats wrong with that.

October 7th, 2009, 10:55 am #3

Nothing at all. It's just they don't do it often enough.

urkey
urkey

October 7th, 2009, 11:21 am #4

Its posts on the official forum like that of "concerned fan" which prompted the board to make the move they did. No matter what they do they will be on the recieving end of some flack from someone on the forum. Take the recent q&a session for example, it wasnt good enough because it wasnt in Runcorn. Their damned if they do and damned if they dont. Its for that reason I can fully understand why the board need to do somthing about the forum, and whilst I dont agree with the planned route (though it does have potential benifits) I will accept it if its voted for at the agm.
To finish, thankyou to the board for listening and acting on the concerns of some fans, proof if it be needed that they are approachable and responsive when approached in the correct and polite manner.
Que the list of nameless people throwing abuse my way for that last sentance

david dutton
david dutton

October 7th, 2009, 11:40 am #5

a good post Jon, it takes brave people to confess to possibly getting something wrong. i'm happy that this item will be decided by trust members at the AGM, which will be in early december. so folk if you are a trust member you have the chance to register your vote then, there is still chance to join the trust its only £5. we are entering a critical stage for our club, coming home to runcorn to play and all that is involved with that process. it not a case of just arriving at wincham and a pitch is marked, nets are up, catering ready etc, etc. it becomes our responsibility next season, every single part of a match day we have to oversee. it will certainly be an exciting time

gareth cheeseman
gareth cheeseman

October 7th, 2009, 11:54 am #6

sounds like a sales pitch

book now to ensure disappointment

urkey
urkey

October 7th, 2009, 12:46 pm #7

The sad thing is mr cheeseman (lol) is that it shouldnt be anything that needs selling to any fans, we all know what the ultimate dissapointment of which you speak is!

Confirmation of reply: