Halton FM

Halton FM

HALTON FM
HALTON FM

March 10th, 2004, 11:42 pm #1

Hello All,

97.6 Halton FM will return on 13th March for another 28 day broadcast

Halton-Forum will be sponsoring Halton FM’s Halton Tonight

Halton Tonight is Halton FM’s nightly local news programme.

From 6 til 7pm the Halton FM news team will deliver the news, issues and community info for Halton.

A different community group or organisation will be interviewed each night, with a daily what's on guide to help you decide how to spend your free time in Halton.

If you have an event you would like publicising, send it to
matthew.roberts@haltonfm.com

So let’s show 97.6 Halton FM our support, have a listen to 97.6 Halton FM – Real Music, Your Life!

A realist
A realist

March 11th, 2004, 12:15 am #2

I am sure you need contributers, otherwise you won't get any more state subsidies to keep you going.(mine and others taxes) But don't expect me to be impressed with 28 day broadcasts !

Get a real job you bum !

Halton FM
Halton FM

March 11th, 2004, 11:13 am #3

Halton FM will be broadcasting live commentary from the Halton Stadium for Saturday's game with Frickley Athletic.

Sportscall starts at 3pm and after the game you can call the studio for the post-match discussion on 0845 450 7879.

You can also email studio@haltonfm.com and text HALTON and then your message to 07766 40 41 42

Halton FM is on 97.6FM, or you can listen online at www.haltonfm.com

HALTON FM 97.6 FM

www.haltonfm.com

Tufty
Tufty

March 11th, 2004, 12:33 pm #4

Time to phone up with regards to his comments and campaign for a move back to Runcorn.
Ideal time to get councillors on board over returning home, as they will get involved with anything if they think they will get a vote.

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

March 11th, 2004, 5:57 pm #5

About time we were back live on the radio. Does anyone remember tht nutter who used to do our wire fm reports and scream his merry head off down the tannoy!

General Molotov
General Molotov

March 12th, 2004, 11:19 am #6

Last I heard he was working as the non-league reporter for Radio Lancs. His attempt at Welsh after Colwyn Bay won 2-1 at Canal Street was memorable!

PDIDDY
PDIDDY

March 12th, 2004, 3:37 pm #7

About time we were back live on the radio. Does anyone remember tht nutter who used to do our wire fm reports and scream his merry head off down the tannoy!
STE BIGGY DO YOU JUST TALK COMPLETE S&^T EVERYTIME YOU COME ON THIS BOARD,YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN A RUNCORN IN YOUR LIFE

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

March 12th, 2004, 5:48 pm #8

Learn to type properly before you start piss taking Gaz, I have never been a runcorn in my life, a runcorn what exactly?

PDIDDY
PDIDDY

March 12th, 2004, 9:13 pm #9

GAME......... REF YOU NEED TO LEARN TOP DRIVE LAR

Confirmation of reply: