Good luck to new chairman and vice chairman.

Good luck to new chairman and vice chairman.

Johnny worth
Johnny worth

July 10th, 2018, 9:44 am #1

Will need a thick skin because of the internet bullies.I am sure they will both do very well,they should keep you know who in her place when she returns from barcelona.

July 10th, 2018, 10:12 am #2

Mike Bignalls dad was a linnet throu and throu let's just hope he spends his time on the 1st team now and not on the juniors and make his dad proud cos this is a 1st team club

Tony
Tony

July 10th, 2018, 11:32 am #3

The club is about all levels, not just the first team. It's needs to be inclusive of all.
The junior section needs restructuring so it adds value to the club and isn't just a mass collection teams with no direction and no development of players through a structured system from youth to first team.

Word of advice to Mike and John, take on board ideas, don't view criticism as negative and make yourselves honest, approachable and open. No need to be wearing club suits, ties or revelling in being called Mr Chairman etc. Be Mike and John.

Ste Biggy
Ste Biggy

July 10th, 2018, 12:26 pm #4

I could be wrong here, but I’m 99% certain that in the NPL the Chairman is expected to wear formal attire to games, especially away games. Tie, shirt, possibly jacket etc. And must also accept hospitality when at away games.

Tony
Tony

July 10th, 2018, 1:05 pm #5

Ste Biggy wrote: I could be wrong here, but I’m 99% certain that in the NPL the Chairman is expected to wear formal attire to games, especially away games. Tie, shirt, possibly jacket etc. And must also accept hospitality when at away games.
You'll be saying women arent allowed in board rooms next. Who makes them archaic rules?
Who wears a tie in this day and age?

Tony
Tony

July 10th, 2018, 1:07 pm #6

You also have to have direct access from board room to main stand and separate director hospitality areas. Which was totally overlooked when the club house was positioned and designed.

FA trophy also requires segregation and facilities for segregation, separate turnstiles, toilets and catering facilities.

July 10th, 2018, 2:18 pm #7

Johnny worth wrote: Will need a thick skin because of the internet bullies.I am sure they will both do very well,they should keep you know who in her place when she returns from barcelona.
Not sure they will,no-one said anything to her so far and she's been running riot in there,not sure what she has over them or I don't actually want to know if rumours are true

July 10th, 2018, 2:22 pm #8

Steveo1985 wrote: Mike Bignalls dad was a linnet throu and throu let's just hope he spends his time on the 1st team now and not on the juniors and make his dad proud cos this is a 1st team club
[/quot

I for one really hope so,we need to get it back to how it was,everyone's voices should be heard

Confirmation of reply: