Definately a relegation battle

Definately a relegation battle

Ben
Ben

March 12th, 2005, 5:02 pm #1

After todays results....I think it's clearly obvious that we're going to have a relegation battle on our hands.We got beat 3-0 and Stalybridge won 1-0 with an 85th minute winner from Parton.This leaves Stalybridge just 2 points behind us with a game in hand.Tough times ahead for Runcorn.

C'mon the Corn!!!

Linnet
Linnet

March 12th, 2005, 9:26 pm #2

we're a relegated team since christmas we're not good enough..its as simple as that!

a.h
a.h

March 12th, 2005, 9:44 pm #3

What a turnaround for them - Id written them off.
Ive got to admit, I agree with Linnet - this is fast looking a lost cause.
Cant believe we're going down, but it's all but sealed now. What a disater today.

Ben
Ben

March 12th, 2005, 10:24 pm #4

I've got to disagree.Everyone thought we'd blown it last year.....but we defeated the odds and turned a bad season around.It's way too early to write us off at this point.We're still in with a chance.

SCFC4EVER
SCFC4EVER

March 12th, 2005, 11:53 pm #5

It's not all over at all yet guys. You've got Bradford at home next week, DEFINATELY winnable, we are away at Lancaster and then we meet at Bower Fold and it still won't be decided then...
By the way its a 3pm kick off on good friday NOT 7:45 as advertised on the website....
SCFC4EVER

Dfwboro (NBAFC)
Dfwboro (NBAFC)

March 13th, 2005, 10:27 am #6

After todays results....I think it's clearly obvious that we're going to have a relegation battle on our hands.We got beat 3-0 and Stalybridge won 1-0 with an 85th minute winner from Parton.This leaves Stalybridge just 2 points behind us with a game in hand.Tough times ahead for Runcorn.

C'mon the Corn!!!
...next time the Runcorn circus is back in Nuneaton as I will have to take the kids. The easiest three points all season and mostly played with ten men. I was half expecting the wheels to blow up on your team bus as it pulled away.And the guy who was the number 12 for Runcorn today,surely he isn't a regular? Anyway,all the best for rest of the season ,at least you're alot better off than Bradford and Ashton!

Ben
Ben

March 13th, 2005, 3:24 pm #7

You don't have to tell us how bad we are!!!We already know.Rub it in why don't you.

Huey Zark (NBAFC)
Huey Zark (NBAFC)

March 13th, 2005, 3:40 pm #8

actually you're by no means the worst opponents we've had at MP this season, although your number 6 and 8 made for the perfect panto evil twins...

Dfwboro
Dfwboro

March 13th, 2005, 6:14 pm #9

You don't have to tell us how bad we are!!!We already know.Rub it in why don't you.
I wasn't rubbing it in as such,it's just that I did enjoy the day. We've had our fair share a s**t here at Nuneaton ,please let me enjoy the moment! At least until Tuesday when the worrying starts again,at home to Lancaster.
Regards

Non league fan
Non league fan

March 13th, 2005, 6:56 pm #10

...next time the Runcorn circus is back in Nuneaton as I will have to take the kids. The easiest three points all season and mostly played with ten men. I was half expecting the wheels to blow up on your team bus as it pulled away.And the guy who was the number 12 for Runcorn today,surely he isn't a regular? Anyway,all the best for rest of the season ,at least you're alot better off than Bradford and Ashton!
It's time for Runcorn to do the honourable thing and start afresh. I have been to a few Runcorn games on my travels this season and I'm sorry to say the whole setup is an embarrassment. You'd be much better off folding and building up from scratch. You don't even have any club officials for crying out loud! It would be far more dignified to jump before you are pushed by league officials/debt collectors.

Confirmation of reply: