Crossy the saviour

Crossy the saviour

Johnny worth
Johnny worth

July 10th, 2018, 9:26 am #1

Cross was the man who got Brian Hayes and family back,when he found out how much the juniors were ripping the club off.we paid for the Barcelona trip.

Deadwood Dick
Deadwood Dick

July 11th, 2018, 1:26 pm #2

Only, a full issue of the juniors accounts in the public eye will tell how much they have taken in wages, expenses and fee's from the senior team and kitchens. But; you can bet there will never ever be shown, "IF" the Juniors have nothing to hide or fear then they should provide the parents and the senior club with fully audited accounts and receipts for personal expenses/wages. 

Also I believe before the junior committee had their own kitchen; some junior teams used to provide flasks of tea/coffee and sell cups of them  to parents in order to raise funds for that team so they can fund kids travel and kits. Once the Junior cafe opened the junior committee banned any such fund raising? So that money now is taken away from the kids it was meant for by their parents,  and no one knows where it goes?? AS no balance sheets are forthcoming!! When people say that it seems that the junior committee line their own pockets legally out of the kiddies subs, some may also say "there's no smoke without fire"! 

July 11th, 2018, 2:01 pm #3

Maybe it's time for the parents to take it further and do some sort of investigation,id want to know where my money went for sure,only way of clearing this matter up once and for all

Johnny worth
Johnny worth

July 12th, 2018, 9:53 am #4

Nobody is saying that the juniors are on the fiddle,just that they made a lot of money from last season.if the tea bar made say 500 pounds at a match ,only £200 came to the senior club and that was from the end of october.There were some big gates during that period so more tea bar money.the senior club must of lost a couple of thousand easy. Hence a trip to barcelona.

July 12th, 2018, 12:29 pm #5

This has been questioned between a lot of us fans but won't get answers,viewing accounts is the only answer people will get,I do know that fans are far from happy about the amount lost

Bucko
Bucko

July 12th, 2018, 1:19 pm #6

and the budget being double of what it was last season isn’t going to help matters.

Linnet
Linnet

July 12th, 2018, 10:28 pm #7

Danny4king wrote: This has been questioned between a lot of us fans but won't get answers,viewing accounts is the only answer people will get,I do know that fans are far from happy about the amount lost
Did any of you ask your questions to the board? And not on here, face to face or by email etc. You would have got your answers if you did.

July 13th, 2018, 8:34 am #8

Linnet wrote:
Danny4king wrote: This has been questioned between a lot of us fans but won't get answers,viewing accounts is the only answer people will get,I do know that fans are far from happy about the amount lost
Did any of you ask your questions to the board? And not on here, face to face or by email etc. You would have got your answers if you did.
Yes i know for a fact it's been mentioned in the past to one of the board members and it was pretty much shrugged away,the boards going to defend one of their own especially the one in question

July 13th, 2018, 8:41 am #9

Danny4king wrote:
Linnet wrote:
Yes i know for a fact it's been mentioned in the past to one of the board members and it was pretty much shrugged away,the boards going to defend one of their own especially the one in question
You can see by quite a lot of the comments on here that it's the only way to get listened to even tho we still don't get proper answers,even some of the board have fell out yet nothing has changed,hoprfully with a new chairman things might change

Deadwood Dick
Deadwood Dick

July 13th, 2018, 2:32 pm #10

The board use to issue minutes  , but none have been forthcoming since the move to the new club house last year, "ask a board member" someone said ,, haha, you just get fobbed off.

Confirmation of reply: