BOOTLE

BOOTLE

Probable board member
Probable board member

September 22nd, 2010, 11:12 am #1

How many of the team where part of Mr Wilkes team ..4 ??
Looked very poor with what Daz says

steve cunny snr
steve cunny snr

September 22nd, 2010, 7:50 pm #2

good god dont tell me you are still pilloring steve wilkes, how come you didnt ask the same question when linnets won a game as they did against whitehaven, and surely not gettin the knives out for macca, fcuk get a life and just get on with supporting the lads and the gaffer who are there now, steve wilkes has left the building.....

me again
me again

September 25th, 2010, 8:28 am #3

Mr C, you will notice that anything on this site that isn't slagging off the linnets is advertising a town match. Bitter people with too much time on their hands!

Probable board member
Probable board member

September 25th, 2010, 10:27 am #4

Says more about Linnets fans with nothing good to say about their own team than "bitter" Town fans

steve cunny snr
steve cunny snr

September 26th, 2010, 9:32 am #5

why slag either team off, why not just embrace the fact that at the moment BOTH teams seem to be doing well, obviousley i steer towards the linnets, but that does'nt mean i dont want town to fail i have been down to town and was made feel welcome and enjoyed the day, i think runcorn is very lucky to have two teams spoilt for choice, well that said good luck to both clubs for the remainder of the season.

Probable board member
Probable board member

September 26th, 2010, 10:42 pm #6

its called rivalry cunny, do you think the people of Bristol embrace both teams , i doubt it....your either rovers or City, in our case Linnets or Town, unless your ste b and he cant decide wether hes arthur or martha

ste b
ste b

September 27th, 2010, 4:42 pm #7

atleast im not an ice cream driver boy.go get that nail polisher remover you have stashed away you wannabe xfactor boy.time to go ask your mummy for that bedtime story.cretin.now go play on the weston point expressway you dick.

Confirmation of reply: