another win for town.

another win for town.

ste b
ste b

March 23rd, 2011, 7:28 pm #1

well it was.it was also the best game of football i've seen in the league at town this season.credit to eccleshall for the way they played all game giving it a right go and 5-4 just about got it right as a scoreline.very entertaining game.as i say eccleshall gave it a damn good go town were 2-1 up on half time then it went to 3-1 3-2 4-2 which we all thought had killed off eccleshall then 5-2 and we then thought how many but they came back again playing good football and got back to 5-4 at the end.town looked good going forward and how good is james macshane ? he just keeps scoring but the thing about town is they spread the goals around the side.that blackpool which is coming up in new few weeks is looking more and more like a tittle decider for town at their own ground.its only my view no one at the clubs but never the less thats what it looks like to me.credit to town for the win keeping them top of the table from blackpool credit to eccleshall for playing town look forward in their midfield unit.i do like to see good football.i did last night.9 goals for 2 quid.cant argue with that.its also very promising to see town starting to sell merchandise now at their games as well cause in the words of tesco ''every little helps''.

Ed
Ed

March 23rd, 2011, 9:26 pm #2

the back 3 didnt work for town thought they were poor at the back to be honest mate , town are much better playing 442 . Cant wait for the Blackpool game though mate , i think there maybe added bite to the game after what happened at there place !

ste b
ste b

March 23rd, 2011, 11:32 pm #3

agreed with you.town cant play 3 at the back but as martin pointed out to me their defensive options are running short now for them and you right about that blackpool game bigtime there will be feeling in it after what happened there but its a new game its them to us its a one off match which if town win is pretty much taking the tittle on their patch.that will be one hell of an achievement for the club team management and all involved with town.good times ahead town keep going in right direction on and off the field.

Confirmation of reply: