Alan Jones should resign if he has any digninty

Alan Jones should resign if he has any digninty

Simon
Simon

November 4th, 2005, 11:47 pm #1

We have all known for years that Alan Jones is only involved in Runcorn FC for the self publicity he can get and the free lunch he makes out of the club.
He has now proved this by taking part in a Recording of a song with Ricky Tomlinson.
Of all the people (Players or manager) of the club or past players that could have represented the club, why did Alan Jones take part?
This just proves what everyone has known for years, he is only involved as he gets more out of the club than the little he puts in.
If Alan Jones has any dignity, then he would resign now.

If it wasnt for the free beer and free club suit to ponce arround Town in, then he wouldnt have any involvement at all.
Alan Jones has been a scrounger of the highest order for years, he is well known for it on the Town Hall estate and in Runcorn in general.
He has now proved this to everyone.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 5th, 2005, 11:34 am #2

And if he does how will it benefit Runcorn and you in particular

Tony
Tony

November 5th, 2005, 12:23 pm #3

A man who has never in his whole life paid to attend a Runcorn game, a man who only became interested after getting the youth team job and a man who puts more in his pockets than he gets out, is just more evidence of the cancer that has destroyed Runcorn FC.
The Doc and Jones are a match made in heaven, both slimey characters with no interest in the club and only interested in what they can get out of it.
Jones wont resign, he has no digninty, never has and never will.

Trevor
Trevor

November 7th, 2005, 11:23 pm #4

probably to busy getting free pints off people of the back of his new found stardom.

beanpole
beanpole

November 10th, 2005, 5:36 pm #5

Why doesnt he raffle a pair of his signed Yfronts at top of the pops gig to raise funds for the club now hes famous!

Chris
Chris

November 10th, 2005, 5:44 pm #6

only the Doc would by them their very close you know!

ANDY PANDY
ANDY PANDY

November 24th, 2005, 8:59 pm #7

probably to busy getting free pints off people of the back of his new found stardom.
PEOPLE PEOPLE !!!! DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT ALAN JONES DOES FOR R.A.F.C , THE AMOUNT OF HOURS HE HAS TO PUT IN THE TIME AWAY FROM HIS FAMILY ? NO YOU OBVIOUSLY DON,T . AND AS FOR PAYMENT WHAT PAYMENT , CHECK THE CLUB ACCOUNTS . ALL YOU SMALL MINDED LITTLE PEOPLE CHECK YOUR FACTS FIRST . AND AS FOR CLUB ATTIRE ALL RUNCORN REPS SHOULD GO BACK TO WEARING BLAZER , CLUB TIE ETC ... INSTEAD OF THE PLAYERS LOOKING LIKR THE BUNCH OF OVERSPILLS THAT THEY ARE ! NOW TO MY LAST POINT IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION BY ALL MEANS VOICE IT BUT DON,T HIDE BEHIND YOUR USER NAME , THIS JUST SHOWS WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE CONTRIBUTE TO THIS SITE !
CHEERS BIG GAME ATTENDER ANDO !!!!!!!!

Chris
Chris

November 25th, 2005, 10:08 am #8

anybody who knocks around with Doc Robinsin is bound to be seen as the same as he is!!---t
I think Alan should stick to selling Yfronts and leave the singing to the real fans.

Big Chris

Chris
Chris

November 26th, 2005, 2:11 pm #9

We have all known for years that Alan Jones is only involved in Runcorn FC for the self publicity he can get and the free lunch he makes out of the club.
He has now proved this by taking part in a Recording of a song with Ricky Tomlinson.
Of all the people (Players or manager) of the club or past players that could have represented the club, why did Alan Jones take part?
This just proves what everyone has known for years, he is only involved as he gets more out of the club than the little he puts in.
If Alan Jones has any dignity, then he would resign now.

If it wasnt for the free beer and free club suit to ponce arround Town in, then he wouldnt have any involvement at all.
Alan Jones has been a scrounger of the highest order for years, he is well known for it on the Town Hall estate and in Runcorn in general.
He has now proved this to everyone.
The Alan Jones cd is on sale at smiths only £3,99p a must for all our Christmas stockings!

Big Chris

ron
ron

November 29th, 2005, 2:08 pm #10

I watched Runcorn under Cyril Lello, I played for Runcorn under Jack Boothway, I still look for the clubs results.
Alan Jones has kept Runcorn going for many seasons, why don't you lot get behind him and help him because he is the only hope you have got to save football for Runcorn FC Halton.
I saw Alan on telly last night in the line up for the Xmas song. Well done Alan you are a credit to this town.

Confirmation of reply: