A NEW FORUM

A NEW FORUM

I wont put my name, as Im scared of you knowing wh

July 9th, 2008, 9:19 am #1

There is a new unofficial Runcorn Linnets forum at

http://linnets.proboards100.com/

Everyone is welcome to join, Board members, Trust members, fans, players, managers(!), well-wishers and onlookers. The board will be moderated and you must register to let everyone know who you are. Anonymity will not be allowed. You have opinions, so have the courage of your own convictions to stand by them. No disrespect to DYPAM, but it is open to mis-use.

There are sections just like the old official forum, including Supporters Team, Travel Bus, etc so there is a home here for everyone with a common goal: to get our club back to Runcorn and up the Pyramid. Everyone who believes in this common goal is encouraged to register, the forum will be a home for ideas, debate and constructive criticism, but not stupidity and mindless finger pointing.

The new unofficial forum is not “Anti-The Board” in any way, the only anonymous member will be The Moderator, who will not voice opinions on the club or its affairs, just oversee that forum etiquette and decorum reigns over proceedings.

The new unofficial forum will have a trial run until the SGM in August, hopefully the Runcorn Linnets Board and Trust will embrace it and it can take the weight off the shoulders of the Board, taking their responsibility of having to oversee a fans forum away.

Cowboy, you can post your match reports. Tufty, you can vent your ideas. Daz, your Supporters Team can keep in touch with each other. Glyn, you can run the travel bus in the way you always have, Spenner, Trooper, NewLinnet you can be as expressive and eloquent as ever … Everyone can bring something to the table.

Remember : YOU STILL HAVE A VOICE, use it wisely and use it well.

July 9th, 2008, 9:40 am #2

Good move!

runnerglyn
runnerglyn

July 9th, 2008, 11:30 am #3

There is a new unofficial Runcorn Linnets forum at

http://linnets.proboards100.com/

Everyone is welcome to join, Board members, Trust members, fans, players, managers(!), well-wishers and onlookers. The board will be moderated and you must register to let everyone know who you are. Anonymity will not be allowed. You have opinions, so have the courage of your own convictions to stand by them. No disrespect to DYPAM, but it is open to mis-use.

There are sections just like the old official forum, including Supporters Team, Travel Bus, etc so there is a home here for everyone with a common goal: to get our club back to Runcorn and up the Pyramid. Everyone who believes in this common goal is encouraged to register, the forum will be a home for ideas, debate and constructive criticism, but not stupidity and mindless finger pointing.

The new unofficial forum is not “Anti-The Board” in any way, the only anonymous member will be The Moderator, who will not voice opinions on the club or its affairs, just oversee that forum etiquette and decorum reigns over proceedings.

The new unofficial forum will have a trial run until the SGM in August, hopefully the Runcorn Linnets Board and Trust will embrace it and it can take the weight off the shoulders of the Board, taking their responsibility of having to oversee a fans forum away.

Cowboy, you can post your match reports. Tufty, you can vent your ideas. Daz, your Supporters Team can keep in touch with each other. Glyn, you can run the travel bus in the way you always have, Spenner, Trooper, NewLinnet you can be as expressive and eloquent as ever … Everyone can bring something to the table.

Remember : YOU STILL HAVE A VOICE, use it wisely and use it well.
If used properly should prove worthwhile in the meantime, good luck with it everyone

Daz
Daz

July 9th, 2008, 11:37 am #4

How do we know its not being run by the board or the board arent monitoring it?
What next, people being banned from attending games as the board dont like their posts?

July 9th, 2008, 11:58 am #5

The board has nothing to do with it....

July 9th, 2008, 2:05 pm #6

glyn that has set it up to carry on trying to stab people in the back

July 9th, 2008, 2:12 pm #7

one thing is nobody can have a pathetic, cowardly pop like that on it.

July 9th, 2008, 2:25 pm #8

so what else can you describe that e mail as other than an attempt to backstab somebody, it wasnt typed in error just sent to the wrong person. cowboy has been one of his vociferous supporters but i wonder what he would do if that was an employee of his doing that, think there is only one outcome on that one.

runnerglyn
runnerglyn

July 9th, 2008, 3:04 pm #9

glyn that has set it up to carry on trying to stab people in the back
The new forum WAS NOT set by me, im a member like everyone else.

roytrev
roytrev

July 9th, 2008, 3:46 pm #10

it was not set up by glyn.....

Confirmation of reply: