Ebrithil

May 22nd, 2008, 1:12 am #41

I posted Fishy. I think I spelled everthing right, but inform me if my past tense got messed up with a present. Anyway, see ya later. GW is calling and I must answer.
I stole this from somebody, but if you don't tell neither will I.

" The key to immortality is to live a life worth remembering " - Bruce Lee

A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.---Draco.

"Labels are what we use to describe something we do not wish to fully understand." Master Tsuba.

{Remember, half the people you know are below average.}

Liveman Ieb
Advanced Member
Liveman Ieb
Advanced Member

May 22nd, 2008, 3:24 am #42

Decide who will be the squad leader. I'll get to making my own post after that.
wrote:Goro was admitted to the hospital after the incident, and was pronounced paralyzed from the neck down. In 2016, he was outfitted with a prototype robotic replacement body. He quickly conquered the world through superior firepower.

All hail our robotic overlord, King of the World, Gorobei.

Ebrithil

May 22nd, 2008, 4:10 am #43

I say we start a poll and vote. But thats just me...

A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.---Draco.

"Labels are what we use to describe something we do not wish to fully understand." Master Tsuba.

Fishtank
Advanced Member
Fishtank
Advanced Member

May 22nd, 2008, 9:36 am #44

I pick Ebrithil as squad leader, because his character seems like the squad leader type of person.

POST LIVEMAN POST.

Liveman Ieb
Advanced Member
Liveman Ieb
Advanced Member

May 22nd, 2008, 12:23 pm #45

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

I have work that needs to be done. I'll get to making the post, but srsly, get to agreement on the squad leader. The post I'll make won't need it right away, but yeah.

YOU
ARE
TEAM
BUDDIES

Also Ebrithil(I shall refer tp you as Eb from now on), you have typos in your post.
THAT IS ALL.
wrote:Goro was admitted to the hospital after the incident, and was pronounced paralyzed from the neck down. In 2016, he was outfitted with a prototype robotic replacement body. He quickly conquered the world through superior firepower.

DigDog
Advanced Member
DigDog
Advanced Member

May 22nd, 2008, 12:40 pm #46

Hi Eb, good to see you here :D

I don't really care who is squad leader, as long it's not me. That would lead to utter defeat. Anyway, if Ebrithil wants to be squad leader, go ahead. Or Marchy, chaos and hotdogs looks appealing. Or Fishy, that would lead to even more chaos I guess...

Ebrithil

May 22nd, 2008, 1:50 pm #47

I will go fix my typos and then put up a poll. By the way, I didn't know you RPed Diggy.

It won't let me start a poll. Liveman? Could you throw one up real quick.

Or maybe we could all just say who...

Liveman Ieb
Advanced Member
Liveman Ieb
Advanced Member

May 22nd, 2008, 4:55 pm #48

I fixed the Poll thing. I think. But can't you people seriously talk this over in one thread like civilized people, instead of over-complicating things?

Anyway.

Post get. You've been moved where the Spur is.

Any questions?

Hotdogmarchy
Advanced Member
Hotdogmarchy
Advanced Member

May 22nd, 2008, 7:47 pm #49

Wow. AWESOME!
Anywho, lets get this leader thing over with, I vote Ebirthil, he seems like a veteran so he seems the best for the job.
I really want to post, but I want to know who squad leader is.

Ebrithil

May 23rd, 2008, 2:58 am #50

Hmm, from the look of things I guess I am the leader. Due to my intense awesomeness. :lawl:

Anyway, my first order of business as Squad Lead is to tell you all the plan and post my six line Bio. Six line Bio comes first.

WAS TRAINED BY THE BEST!(don't ask who...)
HAS MORE WEAPONS THAN A SMALL MADALORIAN ARMY.(Yes I am exagerating)
Prefers to be called E.
HAS AWESOME PISTOLS WITH MANY DIFFERENT AMMOS.(Explosive, acid, Etc.)
DOESN"T TALK MUCH MORE THAN IS NEEDED.
WILL WANT TO SHOT YOU IF YOU CALL HIM "Eb".

As for a battle plan. Liveman can you tell me a bit about Spurs. You know stuff a Squad Leader would have been told before leading his group out to fight one. Thanks. I will make my post as soon as I get the info(if it's not to late at night.)

Confirmation of reply: