Peloponnesian War Lion Rampant supplement.

Period Variants, Optional Rules, and Scenarios Discussion with the Lion Rampant rules.

Peloponnesian War Lion Rampant supplement.

April 8th, 2018, 7:23 pm #1

Hi,  my group has begun a Peloponnesian War campaign.  We had our first battle yesterday.  We all play the various Lion Rampant rules (Lion, Dragon and the Pikeman's lament) and used them as the basis for our Peloponnesian Classical Greek era supplement.  This is a Work in Progress as we play our Campaign but everyone seemed to have a blast yesterday (except for the Athenians who had a very bad day at the Temple of Nemphi) so I decided to post up the supplement if I can.  It's a pdf file.  

http://www.mediafire.com/file/32rfb6lc6 ... lement.pdf

April 18th, 2018, 9:53 am #2

Excellent piece of work, thank you for posting 👍 Now please can you do one for the Second Punic War 😂

April 24th, 2018, 2:51 pm #3

Jeff965 wrote: Excellent piece of work, thank you for posting 👍 Now please can you do one for the Second Punic War 😂
There is already one which was published in Wargames, Soldiers, and Strategy issue 80, called "Eagles Rampant."  It's available for purchase on their website as either a print back issue or a digital copy ;)