haha i expected as much

haha i expected as much

February 24th, 2004, 10:02 am #1

youre a pretty good guy, but im not sure youre making alot of sense.. i grew up around chicago, there are MILLIONS of black people there...

people don't complain about them because its not popular for teenage rebellion to call people spics, not because it isnt offensive, and absolutely noone uses "honkey" except as a joke.

if someone gets up in your face its cool for you to be pissed about it but what does it have to do with race? the entire black race is not up in your face, nor is the majority of black people nor is the majority of black people in mississippi.. what an ignorant bunch of bullshit to blame 44 million people because a few morons start fights. notice you dont hate WHITE people for starting shit, even though id bet a kajillion dollars youve been in more shit with white people than black people (if you say you havent, you are lying).

i put up the definition so we could maybe cut all the bullshit about "nigger" somehow being a colorless blanket term for whatever you want. Storm was unintentionally right about that: the only reason you all use it is because people told you that you can't. go teenage rebellion. grow up kiddies.

February 24th, 2004, 11:12 am #2

eh eh eh?

February 24th, 2004, 12:21 pm #3

youre a pretty good guy, but im not sure youre making alot of sense.. i grew up around chicago, there are MILLIONS of black people there...

people don't complain about them because its not popular for teenage rebellion to call people spics, not because it isnt offensive, and absolutely noone uses "honkey" except as a joke.

if someone gets up in your face its cool for you to be pissed about it but what does it have to do with race? the entire black race is not up in your face, nor is the majority of black people nor is the majority of black people in mississippi.. what an ignorant bunch of bullshit to blame 44 million people because a few morons start fights. notice you dont hate WHITE people for starting shit, even though id bet a kajillion dollars youve been in more shit with white people than black people (if you say you havent, you are lying).

i put up the definition so we could maybe cut all the bullshit about "nigger" somehow being a colorless blanket term for whatever you want. Storm was unintentionally right about that: the only reason you all use it is because people told you that you can't. go teenage rebellion. grow up kiddies.
If a black fool jumps up in my face, i call him a nigger... not everyone a damn nigger... just him... everyone of em that start shit for nothing are niggers as well... Most white people are fucking stupid to.. half the damn world is stupid and like to start shit. there all niggers to me.

The reason i call a black guy that jumps up to talk shit a nigger, is simply because it will piss him off. And if he means business he will stop the talkin and start the scraping.. but most simply keep talkin shit and callin for backup.

hell, i aint saying im perfect when it comes to fighting, cuase im usually starting the fights due to drinking to much. But if i jump in some1s face talkin shit, and he calls me a nigger, im just gonna laugh. if he calls me a spik, id do the same damn thing. Nigger is a 6 letter word, who gives a shit what it means, it pisses black people off, and when they diserve to be called a nigger. they should be called it. lil theifing basterd.

btw, something just hit my mind. 2 nights ago, i was at the gas station gettin some cigeretts. there was a black kid(female) in front of me with a dollar and a pack of m&m's. Well the cashier tells her its 2 for a dollar, so she pulls out another bag out of her pants right in front of him. i mean hell, this girl was like 8 years old.. her mom was driving a lexus(Newer model). im not saying the lil girl is a nigger, im saying the ones that didnt tell her stealing was wrong are the niggers.

I know, white guys do it to, and i really dont give a shit about them either.

Call me racist? i say u dont know the meaning of the fuckin word... Racist is thinking 1 race is supreme, not to hate on people from 1 specific race. I think half the white people are right out fucking idiots to. same with arabs and chinks(even though i dont know to many of em) the only people i think that dont bother anyone. are those people that dont use electicity and live on food they grow, and rarely ever leave their plantations... grr whats the word for em...

anyways, cya

"American Born, Country By The Grace Of God!"

February 24th, 2004, 12:48 pm #4

It means singling out a race for any purpose. That is exactly what you did "wit dem niggas".

Yeah and also I hardly believe that you ever got into a fight once in your life with any black kid. I think you're probably this 5'1 13 year old aoe player who thinks hes the toughest around when hes online.

Tell me something, how many hours a day do you spend in the gym lifting heavy weights?

February 24th, 2004, 2:37 pm #5

absolutely brilliant,loveit 100%
no wonder you ownin aoe

February 24th, 2004, 5:48 pm #6

grew up in chicago 2

February 24th, 2004, 9:21 pm #7

eh eh eh?
i do nothing. is being asian (or white or whatever) anything to be proud of? no, but given the choice id rather that people show self esteem and be happy with what they are rather than an irrational regard for other people. and anyway those types of things (racial minority solidarity) mostly result as a response to cultural repression from WHITES (which is documented and historical). And if you think the asians didnt have it bad when they first came to the US, read up on some history of the building of the railroads in America. I think youll be surprised. And anyway are you so threatened by someone else who is proud that you HATE them for it? I dont HATE people for being proud of being white, although i think theyre misguided. What i dont like is that being proud of being white usually carries with it an extra 'and everyone else is bad' that other racial minority pride does not. When asian people are saying 'azn pride' they dont usually mean 'and down with blacks mexicans and white people'. Most of you when you say WHITE PRIDE mean exactly that. what silliness.

And as a last example crook, i see you say the word nigger all the time and there are definitely no black people in your face when you do it.

February 25th, 2004, 3:01 am #8

It means singling out a race for any purpose. That is exactly what you did "wit dem niggas".

Yeah and also I hardly believe that you ever got into a fight once in your life with any black kid. I think you're probably this 5'1 13 year old aoe player who thinks hes the toughest around when hes online.

Tell me something, how many hours a day do you spend in the gym lifting heavy weights?
i dont babysit my muscles for a living. for one i dont need to, not many people around here are Brave enough to throw a punch. im 18, got 2 older brothers.. and have been fighting since i started kindergarden... been beat 3 times by people other then my brothers. think u what u want kid, u got the truth tho.

February 25th, 2004, 3:02 am #9

Get a dictionary and find out for yourself, dumbass... Tell me that im wrong? u sure im the 13 yr old here? your a fucking joke.. just shutup

February 25th, 2004, 10:43 am #10

i dont babysit my muscles for a living. for one i dont need to, not many people around here are Brave enough to throw a punch. im 18, got 2 older brothers.. and have been fighting since i started kindergarden... been beat 3 times by people other then my brothers. think u what u want kid, u got the truth tho.

over the net ? lol.