btw fep

btw fep

February 22nd, 2004, 11:20 am #1

to me.. aoe doesn't really matter cause I play warcraft and ffxi now.. but the true fact is.. crimson wasn't even in my skill level.. people in my skill level would be vio, nova, naki, skywalker, namma, morbid, plat, 4orce etc... so you notice the difference? And yes I do feel kinda sad aruging with you

And yes commerce is left out cause I've never played him in aoe and no I don't suck dicks like you but considering zen(one of the best) was in ggnore.. i respect that

And no I don't even need to mention you.. cause you're not even worth the comment.. btw.. I'm very curious how did you get the url to this forum?

Just so you get the big picture and don't talk like a 3-year old who knows nothing.. forget about the tuition this aoe-history is for free

February 22nd, 2004, 2:01 pm #2

"people in my skill level would be vio, nova, naki, skywalker, namma, morbid, plat, 4orce"

ask them who the better player was lol i grew up in aoe playin those guys like every day and hell i was in clans with all of them. cept morb, but morb was always a loyalist homo right morb? :X

ahh i remember the days u tried out for sly.. dont remember seeing a _SLy__LighT_ name running around. and dont bother denying it, i do have access to sly forums.

heres the actual funny part. people in YOUR skill level was Apz, Life, TaH clan, E clan without moon namma and skywalker. come on, im enjoying watching u talk ur shit about how much u think u were god at this game.

February 22nd, 2004, 2:28 pm #3

nt

February 22nd, 2004, 3:00 pm #4

LighT, what does he need to prove? You certainly didn't prove a thing in your original post except naming people who 'you were in their league with', and he responded by telling you to ask them which of you was better. What out of your infallibly composed post does he need to disect? I think the ss he showed proves all that needs to be proved.

February 22nd, 2004, 5:29 pm #5

owned lmao.

btw, legz, whatsup with this GR Lazer business? u still playin aoe??? what happened to DnC???????? :X

February 22nd, 2004, 7:07 pm #6

owned light

February 22nd, 2004, 10:28 pm #7

owned lmao.

btw, legz, whatsup with this GR Lazer business? u still playin aoe??? what happened to DnC???????? :X
Hey Crim. Yeah I started a few weeks ago. No DnC really plays anymore, besides Dict occasionally, so I joined GR with KaZeR, Death Rusher, Sniper, Crook, Monk. Stop by some time. www.grandroyal.vze.com

February 22nd, 2004, 11:33 pm #8

asdf good to see you tho, its been a long ass time my friend

February 23rd, 2004, 12:09 am #9

Forgot Renegade is in as well. I remember when you would post on yyoo forum about 9 times a day because you and como were tight back then bout 3 years ago. Should stop by on zone some time. Or gimme an email. Email addy = dnc_legendz@hotmail.com.

February 23rd, 2004, 2:39 am #10

i remember that foo... heh, good times..

i'll give ya an email sometime, i wont go on zone tho.. aoe aint my bag, u should look for light tho, he seems to care alot about it lol