DTG: Entity Battle Royale

Pricey12345
Veteran

February 28th, 2016, 8:25 pm #1

Intro: There is a giant tower in the heart of the DTG Universe as you enter here, you see a Omega Godmodder who owns this place. He got his own Entity Encyclopedia and however, you see a lot of Past Entities from older DTG Games are ready to fight again.

Welcome to the lovely game of Entity Battle Royale.

It has Humourus Events, Tier Lists (Potato (Lowest and the Worst Entities we ever seen in the past and future games), F, E, D, C, B A, A+, S, SS, X (True Highest since the next after this is way too OP.) and Overpowered (Highest however OP)). Entity Ban List, Players Fighting and much much more.

Acceptable DTG Games: Destroy The Godmodder, DTG 2: Operator, DTG: 0rigins, DTG: Terraria, DTG: TvT, Salvation (TvT 2) DTG S: Acolyte, DTG: Pain & Suffering and other confirmed ones

Unacceptable DTG Games: Nope

Rules:

1: You can Control your own entities and yourself if you want.
2: You can Suggest Entities below the Entity Suggestions Part.
3: Do not argue with the Creator/Game Master/Master of Entity Battle Royale (because it makes me mad if you do it).
4: You can also host your own EBR Game while you control your own Entities and yourself beating up anything other than yours (If you want to do, You must ask permission).
5: You can fight Bosses in the Duel Mode Thread (When this is made).
6: Do not do unfair stuff like Remove all Lives (even if you ask me to take you out of the game), Become Blatantly Overpowered, Godmodding, etc. It will ruin the fun and you wont be allowed in the Arena for 1 Round.

Entity Suggestions:

You can suggest some Entities from the Past games before or during the middle of the Round, but Do not make it illegal for Tournaments

Credit to the Creators of these games (Including the 2 older GMs of DTG Terraria Jondanger and Cryptic (Sadly Cryptic is Inactive...))
[+] Spoiler
Team Deathmatch: 2 or more teams fight to the death and ends if all the other teams finished expect 1 left. (Can be Team Talist VS Team Irecreeper, Team Scratch VS Team Richard etc.)

Juggernaut: An Boss or 2 will have 10x HP but keeps the same damage and skills while many players and entities fighting it. (Example: Doc Scratch has 3,500,000 HP instead of 350,000 HP and Lord English has the Cairo Overcoat Ingenuity of 4,310,000, Regenerates 1,000,000 Ingenuity per Turn (Can be reduced every turn until 100,000 (10 Turns Max) Repair Rate) and his ability named From Scratch will last up to 25 turns (Because He can instantly waste all Player's Respawns (Also deals a total of 100~150 Unavoidable/Unblockable/Armour Penetrating Player Damage) and Kills Every Entity so that can make Scratch/English win (Lunai will be so scared of him due to that ability)))

Will make some more Gamemodes next time.
[+] Spoiler
Blank Book Banned: Completely removes the Blank Book (Really Overpowered when used by Wilson (X Tier Entity (The Only X Tier Talist Creature to date.)) and supporting it.) and never allows it for the rest of the round.

2x Boss Time: Twice as many Bosses for this round.

No OP Entities: Removes every Overpowered Entities for this round.

No Events: Stops any Players, Entities and Bosses from having random events (Reccomended for Juggernaut Mode)

Will make some more modifiers next time
Links are coming soon.

And how is that, so Lets get recording these Entities until the 5th Round which is the Starting Tournament (20 Players, 75 Entities and 10 Bosses in this Tournament)

ConsumerOfAll
Descendant

February 28th, 2016, 9:03 pm #2

So is this just one massive EoTB or do we have to survive as well?

Also, Acquisition summons Creepers that the Colegmerate can absorb while Echo of Destruction is a passive that deals 10,000 damage to things that aren't allied with the Colegmerate.
questo mondo non cambia, nemmeno se vuoi
questa gente che parla, che parla di noi
per tutta questa rabbia, per questi sogni in gabbia
se sto vivendo un dramma, sarà il mio momento
prima o poi, prima o poi

Talist
Veteran
Talist
Veteran

February 28th, 2016, 9:13 pm #3

Um... are you going to adjust for stat inflation? For example, Cuarc is WAY stronger than Justicar simply because the bats are from DTG0.

Second, Miraj wasn't entirely support. Her point was that when she got down to low HP, she would stab things with her 'point'. When she was at around 1/3rd HP, she lost the ability to charm and instead did 'Heartbreak', which dealt more damage the more stacks of charmed the enemy had.

Third, some of these abilities are going to be stupidly overpowered. Like Miraj's charm. The whole "cannot intentionally hurt her while charmed" thing is probably going to be really strong, even though it wasn't originally intended to be.

Lastly, this sounds a little snobbish, but please don't include the Blank Book in a future event. It just wouldn't be right in this more sterile environment. The Blank Book's power came from audience support. Without support, it is useless. With support, it is unkillable, barring a hard no-sell. Rules were just too different back then to translate into now, especially because the Blank Book didn't attack on its own, but other players attacked using it.
Something something, play my game. I dare you. http://s15.zetaboards.com/DTG_Forums/to ... 000/1/#new

Pricey12345
Veteran

February 28th, 2016, 9:18 pm #4

@Consumer: Its a mix of EoTB (Sometimes) and Players involves in the Battle game. Also, Yes your answer is correct, Acquisition summons Creepers so that it will absorb them while the Echo of Destruction deals 10,000 damage to the entities that isn't allied with the Colegmerate (However, This is one of the couple abilities that Justicar couldn't gain attack from damage due to it's powerful ability.)

@Talist: Stat Inflation is one of the Buffs that is only done by me to make all the Entity Applicants Tournament Worthy like Justicar (because she has only 90,000 HP and 8,000 Basic attack Damage, if I send her out in the game without buffs, she is so screwed in the few rounds) However, Curac jumps to S Tier Next for Miraj, she gets really angry and gains a alternative ability named Heartbreak when she loses 2/3rd of her HP and she gets a debuff that only takes 50% damage incoming attacks while charmed.

The Blank Book will not feature as the Event because it is so overpowered

So how this is works?

First off is, Player hits the Entity:

"I smack Homulilly for 8000 damage."

Entity Attacks the Player:

"The Terror Zombie bites me for 4 damage."

Entity Kills the Player (Charge Version):

Dr Andonuts lets off PSI [REDACTED]kill Ω (That is the Censored Version on Minecraft Forums but however, This version is Uncensored in this Forums) on me for 20 damage costing me a respawn.

Entity Kills the Player:

Psy-Godmodder rips my head off costing me a respawn.

Entity Kills another Entity:

Sp00pinat0r chops the Wisp up with the Sp00py Slash

Entity Heals Another Entity:

Lunai heals Sir Shield for 15,000 HP.

Entity Heals a Player:

Lunai heals me for 3 HP.

A group of Entities attacks an Entity:

Psy-Godmodder RKOs Barkley for 40,000 damage, Sp00pinator stabs Barkley for 8,000 Damage and Pissed!Miraj's Heartbreak deals 10,000 damage to Barkley so the total is 58,000 damage.

ConsumerOfAll
Descendant

February 28th, 2016, 9:22 pm #5

Pricey12345 wrote:@Consumer: Its a mix of EoTB (Sometimes) and Players involves in the Battle game. Also, Yes your answer is correct, Acquisition summons Creepers so that it will absorb them while the Echo of Destruction deals 10,000 damage to the entities that isn't allied with the Colegmerate (However, This is one of the couple abilities that Justicar couldn't gain attack from damage due to it's powerful ability.)

So how this is works?
Are we vulnerable or do we just control the battle from the sidelines?
questo mondo non cambia, nemmeno se vuoi
questa gente che parla, che parla di noi
per tutta questa rabbia, per questi sogni in gabbia
se sto vivendo un dramma, sarà il mio momento
prima o poi, prima o poi

Pricey12345
Veteran

February 28th, 2016, 9:56 pm #6

@Consumer: Yes, the Select Players will have 20/20 HP each Respawn and have 5 Respawns and if all the respawns are gone, the players will be dead for the entire Round. and the Player Damage is different to Entity Damage (1 Player Damage = 5,000 Damage without Armour) And there is Armour System to reduce 5% damage taken per Armour point and the list of Armour tiers is here (Weak Armour (1) Weak Armour+ (2) Lesser Armour (3) Lesser Armour+ (4) Armour (5) Armour+ (6) Strong Armour (7) Strong Armour+ (8) Alpha Armour (9) and Alpha Armour+ (10)) If a player takes 10 damage without Armour and the player takes 5 damage with Alpha Armour and there is a Cap of a Player shown here (250% Damage increase, Alpha Armour+ and 30 HP) the Capped Player takes 3 10 damage hits before dying and 6 5 damage hits before dying and so how is the Player System works. so Stay Tuned!

February 28th, 2016, 11:49 pm #7

May we control our own entities? If so, I create Teem For Star. It's spelled differently!

Made of:
Star
General Tor's Mechsuit
Dialga
Dreamy Dark Bowser
Hey, if life gives you freaky extradimensional bodysnatching lemons, make freaky extradimensional bodysnatching lemonade!

Battlefury
Descendant
Battlefury
Descendant

February 29th, 2016, 6:35 am #8

I quickly suggest a new entity, if you don't mind. Complete original, i promise.
Couch Potato: 200000/200000 Could probably do some harm, if it tryed...
Do Harm: ||| In which it actually attacks.
he he

Pricey12345
Veteran

February 29th, 2016, 10:11 pm #9

@Star/FBSN: Yes Teem For Star is made however all of these including Star is controlled by the really Powerful A.I in the game.

@Battlefury: Accepted however it is Potato Tiered however deals Medium Damage if it's activates Do Harm.

Here we are there is the Status Effects in this game.
[+] Spoiler
Fire Status Effects:
Hot: Takes low fire damage per turn for 1 turn.
Burning: Takes medium fire damage per turn for 2 turns.
Napalmed: Takes high fire damage per turn for 3 turns.

Misc Status Effects:
Dazed: 25% chance of doing something else instead of attacking.

Klutzy: 50% chance of doing something else instead of attacking.

Is High...: Loses low HP per turn and 75% chance of doing something else instead of attacking.

Stunned: Stops Entity/Player Movement for 1 Turn.

Charmed (ONLY APPLIED BY MIRAJ) If the Enemy is charmed, (Can stack up to 20 times) then the Ally, the enemy deals only 50% damage to Miraj (When the Enemy deals 10,000 damage to Miraj without being Charmed, however, it only deals 5,000 damage to her.). Miraj will remove all the layers of Charm, the Ally heals 10,000 HP per layer of Charmed each (Maximum 200,000 HP when if she removes the 20 layered Charm). (when Miraj has 1/3rd of her Health left, she uses Heartbreak follows the other way but will be Heartbroken instead + damage and only target enemies)
There will be more Status Effects for tomorrow or so. so Stay Tuned for more!

Toast
Descendant
Toast
Descendant

March 1st, 2016, 9:46 am #10

Also, The Dead Pool isn't strictly original, it's Gangplank(from LoL)'s ship.

grats on the game btw, a novel concept.

Would you accept entities from DTG: Terraria, maybe with adjustments -> DTG0 scale?

If so, I suggest the following:
[+] Spoiler
Nihilumbra 250'000/250'000hp (Average Damage)
Changes colour when attacked, starts as red.
Red. Deals heavy basic attack damage and burns the target. Changes to orange when attacked.
Orange. Deals damage to 3 random entities when attacking. Changes to yellow when attacked.
Yellow. Reflects the damage of the first attack onto a random entity. Changes to green when triggered.
Green. Inversed. Changes to blue when damaged by a heal effect.
Blue. Immune to debuffs, 20% evasion. Changes colour to purple after a successful attack on Nihilumbra.
Purple. Counters attacks for low damage. Changes colour to red after two turns.

Rainbow: Triggers ALL colours for two turns. 8-post charge.

Semioriginal.

Changed Purple, because giving random buffs and debuffs to random entities makes less sense when every entity is hostile to each other.
[+] Spoiler
Tahm Kench 250'000/250'000hp
An Aqcuired Taste (passive): Entities affected by Tahm Kench's attacks or abilities gain a stack (2 for Bargain) of Acquired Taste; stacks up to three times. At three stacks, Tahm Kench is healed and the target takes bonus damage.

Thick Skin (Passive): Entities that attack Tahm Kench give him Thick Skin health for the same amount. After a turn of being undamaged directly (ignores persistent effects like burn), regenerates health for 40% of Thick Skin health and consumes it.

Bargain: Restores 15'000 health to a target. No cooldown, can be used with attacks. Prioritises targets that he is attacking or about to Devour.

Devour: Eats the target, causing it to be immune to damage and unable to attack for a turn. Deals tons of damage when spat out. Can only be used if the target has two stacks of Acquired Taste. Cooldown: 5

Unoriginal, probably A-SS.
She's inanimate, bloodless elegance