Poring Machine

Jaylor
Advanced Member
Jaylor
Advanced Member
Joined: February 28th, 2005, 11:35 pm

April 25th, 2014, 9:26 am #1

There's a new chance game in DragonRO!



Meet the Poring Machine, everyone!
Located in Jaylor's Kingdom (talk to the Rover by the tree in Olde Payon to get there).
This wonderful machine is a grab bag of porings!

For 1,500z, you have a chance to get any number of porings to fight, or a few special poring items!

For 6,000z, you have a chance to get any of that, but also the chance to win a crazy poring hat!!

Here's how it works:
For 6,000z, you have a 3 in 10 chance of getting an item. Otherwise, it's a poring mob.
If you win that 3/10 chance to get an item, you have a 1/20 chance that that item will be a hat!
Here are the available hats (and 2 eggs):



If you win the 1/20 chance of getting a hat, you have a 2/9 chance that it will be a Rare Poring Hat!
Here are the available rare hats:



To sum up, each time you play the 6,000z game, you have a: 70% chance to get a poring mob, a 30% item drop rate, 3% hat drop rate, and 0.05% rare hat drop rate.
The 1,500z game is: 70% chance for poring monster, 30% chance to get a basic item. This mode is mostly good for killing porings, if you don't care about the hats.


Happy Poring Gambling!!
Last edited by Jaylor on May 9th, 2014, 12:43 am, edited 11 times in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Neko Moni
Advanced Member
Neko Moni
Advanced Member
Joined: March 1st, 2005, 4:34 am

April 25th, 2014, 10:14 pm #2

I got a bunch of coins from it. It says im supposed to hand it in, in Prontera. Did you put the NPC for that too already?
Quote
Like
Share

Jaylor
Advanced Member
Jaylor
Advanced Member
Joined: February 28th, 2005, 11:35 pm

April 28th, 2014, 5:29 am #3

Oh, does it? haha. no those are from an old iRO special event but they had porings on them so I threw them in. I'll change that desc so it's not confusing
Quote
Like
Share