dRODown: Moving

Jaylor
Advanced Member
Jaylor
Advanced Member

August 26th, 2014, 9:54 pm #1

WARNING:
Jaylor is moving and DragonRO will be down between the days: Aug 25th - Sept 2nd.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Last edited by Jaylor on November 21st, 2015, 7:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

Crow
Advanced Member
Crow
Advanced Member

September 2nd, 2014, 9:51 am #2

It's the 2nd, Jay. The server isn't up yet, Jay. What are you doing with your life, JAY. <3

Edit: I can only assume you got stood-up by the internet company. Laaaaame.
Last edited by Crow on September 3rd, 2014, 5:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

My Star From Rayjee
In darkest times, You feel so blind, And open to your enemies. In weakest times, You feel so sad, You open for more love. When you feel alone, All alone, Look for me, Bright in darkness. With tender kindness, Even through blindness, Feel my love, no need to see.
Love,
Rayjee.

Jaylor
Advanced Member
Jaylor
Advanced Member

September 3rd, 2014, 10:04 pm #3

Haha, 4:30am vancouver time.

It's actually up now :)

Crow
Advanced Member
Crow
Advanced Member

September 7th, 2014, 5:47 pm #4

Is it down again? I'd usually not post to ask, But it seems to be and has been for a while. :P

My Star From Rayjee
In darkest times, You feel so blind, And open to your enemies. In weakest times, You feel so sad, You open for more love. When you feel alone, All alone, Look for me, Bright in darkness. With tender kindness, Even through blindness, Feel my love, no need to see.
Love,
Rayjee.

Kanoga
Advanced Member
Kanoga
Advanced Member

September 8th, 2014, 6:00 pm #5

WHERE MY SERVER AT

Crow
Advanced Member
Crow
Advanced Member

September 9th, 2014, 1:37 am #6

That's a good question. Been down for .. Two days now? Something like that. I hope nothing happened after the move.

Edit: Been down a full week. I suppose dRO is actually just staying down? I've no way to actually contact Jaylor outside of these forums.. But, If you check back.. It'd of been nice to at least say something about it. As it stands I have me and somewhere between 4 and 6 others who wanted to play, Before actually advertising. In any case. . . Make a post when it comes back up or something. Or at least give us news to what's up.

Edit2: It's up. No word on why it was down, No posts that it was up.. But it's up.
Last edited by Crow on September 16th, 2014, 3:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

My Star From Rayjee
Love,
Rayjee.

Jaylor
Advanced Member
Jaylor
Advanced Member

September 21st, 2014, 10:48 pm #7

It seems my connection here is not what it should be. The server keeps knocking it offline - but other times it's perfectly fine.

Have you experienced any lag in the times you've been able to connect?

Jaylor
Advanced Member
Jaylor
Advanced Member

September 24th, 2014, 7:37 am #8

Note: It's online again now