[ALL] Mumzy's temp journal WIP

Mumzy
Blazewarrior
Blazewarrior

January 30th, 2013, 5:52 am #1

Welcome to my journal. I'm Mumzy and these are my aershaa, each full of character and history. They have big personalities that has a impact on anyone in Dreyrull that they may come across. Some caring and full of passion, some dark and only know loneliness. Either way, you won't forget meeting them.
I love all my Aershaa equally, if you have any critiquing my writing RP Please send me a message and let me know. I always accept constructive criticism in what I do.

Zassdar
Rind
Golden Eyes
Mizu'isi'mek
Gaizia[edit_reason]updated[/edit_reason]

\

Mumzy
Blazewarrior
Blazewarrior

January 30th, 2013, 5:54 am #2

Zassdar

Personality: Quiet and shy, Zassdar can often be deemed as haughty, while truthfully he is only letting his social quarks get the best of him.

Editing
History: Zassdar was always a loner. He's wandered most of his life without a pack and is oblivious to the problems in the Drey. He takes hunting very seriously and trains to gain more strength everyday. Although his survival skills are keen, being alone is difficult. Only cycles ago he had a near death experience and almost starved, but every hard time only makes him stronger.

Others take him as intimidating and opinionated, but the truth is he's only quiet natured. He often doesn't care about matters, even serious ones, you would be surprised he has been a loner for so long since he isn't the best leader. But he does make sure to look after his fellow aershaa when he can.

Art:
[+] spoiler

RPs:
A little ways away
Always open to new rps, PM me![edit_reason]editing story[/edit_reason]

\

Mumzy
Blazewarrior
Blazewarrior

January 30th, 2013, 5:57 am #3

Rind

Personality: quarky, weird, deemed a outcast. Makes rash, odd decisions, likes attention.
Art:
[+] spoiler
[edit_reason]edit[/edit_reason]

\

Mumzy
Blazewarrior
Blazewarrior

January 31st, 2013, 2:58 am #4

Golden Eyes
Personality Though she is normally a wanderer, alone with no allies, she believes highly in team work. Many know her, but many have little to no opinion. Some say "She's overbearing" and some say "she's helpful", Either way she always leaves a impression on others, good, bad, or undecided. Her hatred for humans occasionally gets in the way of her relationships, her family had a huge impact on her opinion. Her opinion can never be changed, she believes one can only be in the right if they obey the laws of their leaders and fight against the humans ways. She has a will to learn magics but she also tries her best to learn a variety of skills. Usually she is calm and caring, at least she makes sure that's how everyone views her. She wants to be viewed as good as possible by others, but she finds the opposite usually happens or others don't notice her. You may find that she can have a very hot temper when pushed to her limit, and will fight to the death.

Age 13 Cycles

History she grew up in Hassran with a close family to care for her. Her mother always made sure the family was safe while her father would hunt and explore. Golden Eyes had always dreamed of one day exploring with her father but her family frowned upon her even leaving the den while her father was gone. Golden Eyes was never sure of what her father did exactly or what the secrets of his explorations withheld, though, she still dreamed of what fun and excitement he had without her.

Leaving the pack to be on her own, like her father often was, ended as a life altering experience. Long, harsh terrain are only accompanied by occasional visits with her family.
She has a vicious hatred towards humans, believing that only the followers of S'feena can lead over her. She regrets her dark side being so prominent in her personality, but she has the prospective of a moonborn believing that they are viewed higher by S'feena.

Her father always told her that she might not be the strongest, but her fire powers are beyond belief for a aershaa her age. Her family valued her skills as a mage, she even saved her brother by healing a large cut when her he was injured, only melting the skin together with hot embers. Ever since her father knew she was going to make a real difference in the Drey. Though she's a talented mage, she strives to improve everyday for her pack, and for the hope of Dreyrull.

Art
[+] spoiler

Wow that's very old ^
RPs
Crows Revenge Audition[edit_reason]Added personality paragraph and bold font[/edit_reason]

\

Mumzy
Blazewarrior
Blazewarrior

October 14th, 2013, 1:45 pm #5

Personality: dark, depressed, defensive, eager, wise, untrusting of others, loyal, never gives up, persistent, quiet, Chaotic Neutral.

Art Gallery
[+] spoiler
Editing
History
[+] spoiler
Mizu grew up in a large den under a tree, being a kit came and ended quick for her. It wasn't long before she turned into a branchling that her mother abandoned her and her litter mate. After that she changed. Though her sister could very well be on her own the whole family knew there was something wrong, she couldn't handle taking care of herself. Mizu knew there was only one thing she could do, and no matter how painful it might have been, she took charge of the ones she was with. Her father was often off hunting and gathering, traveling far away for necessary business. Her mother was gone, in a sense. Mizu and her father didn't blame her mother for what had happened but Mizu's sister, only grew hatred and resentment for her.
Mizu's mother left the family, left her kits and dropped all duties as a mother she had. When the humans were nearing their territory she got sicker and sicker, Until finally she made the decision to leave her family for her own benefit.

Cycles passed and Mizu's sister held resentment "She's selfish." Mizu's sister said "She left us because she hates us!" Mizu sighed as she wondered if what her sister was saying is true "She was getting sick, she can't help it" Mizu said "calm down, your just upset because father hasn't spoken to us in a few days. He always gets you thinking on the right track..."
"It's mother, her absence is causing father to be gone all the time!" her sister said "When mother was normal he always came home before sun down." Mizu said "I'm tired of your opinions, I'm tired of you telling me what to think! I don't care how you feel about mother, it's not going to change anything!" Mizu then walked calmly in the corner of the den and covered her face with her paws, trying to ignore her sister, trying to ignore the world. Her sister murmured "We're better off without her, she was never the one that took care of us, it was father."
Mizu jumped from her spot standing up, her eyes widened and her tail lowered "Was it mother that gave birth to you? Was it mother that was there for you? How dare you say such a thing!" Mizu said as she ran to her sister and pounced on her with great force.
Mizu stopped and staired at her sister hoping that her sister would reach her senses. Tense seconds that seemed to be minutes passed as they breathed heavily. Her sister then bit her by the nape of her neck and dragged her outside tearing her skin with her teeth. Mizu yelped "Mother! Father!" but her sister wouldn't let up "Please stop!" Mizu struggled. Her sister then pinned her down by the force of her paws and said "Where are they now?" Mizu avoided eye contact and stayed silent, as always when she was young, sweet and silent.

She always regretted that day, she thought to herself I should have ended it then and I should've put a stop to this. Ever since she stayed far away from her den, rarely seeing her family. But one day she came back to check on the den "Mother?" Mizu looked as she was amazed "Mother!" She ran like the pup she used to be, happily in her mothers protection again. "Wha-what happened? I don't-" she said as her father interrupted "Your mother, got better" a tear rolled down his eyes as he explained. "But where's sister?" She asked.
Her mother started yowling and crying uncontrollably "She's gone!"
"What?" Mizu asked, though it was hard to believe, she had to act like she cared. "She left"

Cycles passed, and that was the last time she spoke of her sister. One day, Mizu came back to the den after catching some prey for the family, living everyday like the next. She then heard her father crying out in sorrow. She dropped the food and ran quickly to the den, and what she saw left her to never trust anyone again. But, all she knew is she would never betray anyone like her sister betrayed her.
She was shocked and yet frightened for her own life "Mother! Why? Why you?" she couldn't stop stairing at her mothers dead body in the middle of the den. Beaten and torn apart. Mizu was devastated and her father was left with only Mizu.

"I will kill her, I will kill my sister, even if it means the death of me. I'll die trying. I will have great success, and great revenge. I'll never trust again and I'll never hurt anyone undeserving, like dear mother was hurt."
[edit_reason].[/edit_reason]

\

Mumzy
Blazewarrior
Blazewarrior

February 26th, 2014, 5:52 am #6

Personality Free spirited, intelligent, strong minded, quick thinking, observant.
History summary
Gaizinia's father was born and bred a highly valuable pet, but when he fell in love with a wild barren they had 2 pups one of them being Gaizina. Gaizina grew up wild but her fathers owners treated her and her family well, they fed them dinner leftovers and the children would play with them giving them little pet names. Eventually her family parted ways and her and her sister were caught and tamed by bladehunters and trained them to become bladehunters as well, but they didn't have any success with Gaizina for she had more mental power and intelligence than her sister and the others. Therefore she was treated as if she was stupid by the humans and was abused, but not long after Gaizina had a plan to escape, and surprisingly in the end her sister helped her. But, her sister refused to escape with her, her sister was favored over their master and valued living at the kennel.
Gaizina and her sister then parted ways and Gaizina had to find a way to live reverted on her own.
Art
[+] spoiler

[edit_reason]update[/edit_reason]

\

Mumzy
Blazewarrior
Blazewarrior

November 5th, 2014, 12:07 am #7

Zhengar is an illusionist, and the runt of his pack. He was separated from the rest of his family when the mine shafts that tunneled into their homes by humans collapsed. Now he does not know whether any of his family is alive or dead. Struggling to survive above ground, surrounded by invasive humans, he met a Mozu thief that helps him in encounters with humans.[edit_reason] [/edit_reason]

\

Confirmation of reply: