Who's Gonna Be The Real Villain In The End?

Chat about the show.

Who's Gonna Be The Real Villain In The End?

Shiroi_Neko
Street Racer
Shiroi_Neko
Street Racer

17 Feb 2007, 15:53 #1

Real villain?

Total votes: 64
2(3%)
55(86%)
7(11%)

Just a little something I want to ask you guys.

So, who do you think is the real villain of the show?
In the end, who is the real enemy of the Dragon Booster?

koering
Elite Class Racer
koering
Elite Class Racer

17 Feb 2007, 16:34 #2

I think it might be armeggadon but i wasn't totally shure but i still think that armeggadaon will be the biggest threat
“I'm fairly certain. I could be some ghastly hallucination, a figment of my own imagination.” - Derek Landy

Draconium
All-City Racer
Draconium
All-City Racer

17 Feb 2007, 20:12 #3

i think that armaggedon is going to be the real armaggedon because, i mean common look at him he was the leader of the black draconum empire and original dragon booster enemy.

Liliwen
Elite Class Racer
Liliwen
Elite Class Racer

18 Feb 2007, 01:58 #4

Armeggy. Because he's the most powerful person so far. It takes the four powerful dudes (DB, SB, Mortis and Drakkus) working together to defeat him. And he seems pretty heartless. Word, on the other hand, has actually shown emotion. Plus, he was once married. And Armeggy's ultimate plans seem pretty deadly and cold and evil. But Word, in the beginning, wanted to give dragons what they deserved, even though that might have changed over the years. I vote Armeggy cause he's the most powerful and the most evil.
My: DeviantArt --- Fanfiction

Cain: And that's how you bake cookies!
The Wraith Booster

Airshadow
Elite Class Racer
Airshadow
Elite Class Racer

18 Feb 2007, 04:19 #5

Arnageddom

Cold hearth, evil ruthless...

Ned to say nmore?

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

18 Feb 2007, 09:37 #6

Until season 3, I would have said Word. But Armeggaddon appears to be even worse than Word. And Word did briefly team up with Mortis and DB to fight him. That may be telling us something.

Libby
Elite Class Racer
Libby
Elite Class Racer

18 Feb 2007, 22:32 #7

it would be so drac if the accamy was just a cover up and an elite team of thieves were being trained there. (new admissions were brainwashed)

Burnout Beau
Elite Class Racer
Burnout Beau
Elite Class Racer

19 Feb 2007, 05:42 #8

I would saw Armeggadon.

Compared to Word, he's more evil and ruthless, not caring for anyone. Word did show some care for Moordryd, especially in "Damaged Goods" when he withdrew the wraith dragon from knocking into Moordryd.

Although not seen yet, I bet Armeggadon is using Moordryd as a pawn in his plan for world domination. When he's done, he can just get rid of Moordryd anytime he wants. Besides that, he also wanted Artha dead (literally) when he shot down his glide pack in "Battle for the Ages", something that Moordryd wouldn't have done.

So, I'm sure that Armeggadon will be public enemy no.1 in the next season or two after he resurrected the League of Eight. :plot:

Shiroi_Neko
Street Racer
Shiroi_Neko
Street Racer

19 Feb 2007, 11:06 #9

LOL, so this means Armeggy wins the vote.

Yeah, I think Armegedonn will be the real villain in the end, Word still has his heart and he won't be heartless coz he already has a family (even though there is only one left which is his son Moordryd) plus like Armegedonn said, his care for Moordryd is his weakness.

It would be drac to see Armegedonn's life story before he got stuck in the Shadow Track, I mean, what got him to to go there and got stuck for what, 3k years and finally got out and wants to start a D-H war again.

I wanna ask, did Armegedonn started the war in the first place, I mean, we all know that the Dragon Eye empire was the one started the war, Armeggy is a part of the empire, so maybe he was the one that started it?

power of dragon
Street Racer
power of dragon
Street Racer

20 Feb 2007, 02:01 #10

I wanna ask, did Armegedonn started the war in the first place, I mean, we all know that the Dragon Eye empire was the one started the war, Armeggy is a part of the empire, so maybe he was the one that started it?
Possibly he played a part in the war, but the main part of the war would have most likely be started by the dragons who were mistreated, and the empires.

Jess
Street Racer
Jess
Street Racer

20 Feb 2007, 16:47 #11

i voted Armegedonn, but i am always thinking, what if Word decides to join forces with Armegedonn, i mean it could happen couldn't it?

Katana
All-City Racer
Katana
All-City Racer

21 Feb 2007, 04:31 #12

Well Word will be a bad boy, very ambitious and corrupt, but Armegedonn, he is really EVIL :plot:

Kereea
Elite Class Racer
Kereea
Elite Class Racer

21 Feb 2007, 22:23 #13

I can see arrmeggy letting Word start a war and then knocking out of the running. Literally if possible.... :unsure:

Treason, is a term used by winnners, as an excuse for hanging the losers.-Ben Franklin, 1776 the musical

koering
Elite Class Racer
koering
Elite Class Racer

22 Feb 2007, 04:47 #14

on battles for the ages armeggadon had like 8 black dragons , why are they so small. usually really old dragons are huge
“I'm fairly certain. I could be some ghastly hallucination, a figment of my own imagination.” - Derek Landy

Shiroi_Neko
Street Racer
Shiroi_Neko
Street Racer

22 Feb 2007, 15:12 #15

koering @ Feb 22 2007, 02:47 PM wrote:on battles for the ages armeggadon had like 8 black dragons , why are they so small. usually really old dragons are huge
They're not really real ancient/old dragons me thinks.
They're just purified/mutated/whatever black dragons that Armeggy probably transformed and control. With all 8 of them, he can collect the league of 8 bonemarks and them black dragons can just absorb and TA DAH, League of 8 resurrected.

koering
Elite Class Racer
koering
Elite Class Racer

22 Feb 2007, 23:54 #16

but how could he have changed them? :unsure: I mean if he had the tecnology like word did it might make more sense.. but still.

Shiroi_Neko
Street Racer
Shiroi_Neko
Street Racer

23 Feb 2007, 08:43 #17

Well he got the knowledge of the ancient stuff or maybe he stole the pod thingy that Word made to transform dragons to pure black dragons by asking Moordryd to stole it for him.

Or maybe not.
Well, his abilities, knowledge, and strength are still a mystery, so we can expect anything.

Dragon Fanatic
Elite Class Racer
Dragon Fanatic
Elite Class Racer

23 Mar 2007, 17:49 #18

I said Armeggaddonn because it took Word, Connor, Moordryd, and Artha to beat him. Even Connor said he was too strong because of his dragons. He could easily take them out one by one and he's planning to destroy the planet and such. He's got the power to do that.

Ravess: It's time for all of Atmos to hear some devasatingly, beautiful music

Draconium
All-City Racer
Draconium
All-City Racer

23 Mar 2007, 20:19 #19

yeah i vote for armaggedon but what will happen to word, anybody venture a guess

Natalilly
Academy Racer
Natalilly
Academy Racer

24 Mar 2007, 01:28 #20

Word and Armeggadon will fight for the position, I think, for a little while, but Word really has taken a back seat role. His plots aren't nearly as threatening as before- he's covert, and he's very careful, his plots rarely physically hurt anyone intentionally and are all about carefully and quietly nudging the balance in his favour. He was subtle. Probably why i liked him as a villian

With Armeggadon he just wants to smash and buuurn! He's got the subtlty of a bull in a china shop, he's ostentatios, overbaring, showy, and careless. He doesn't care if people get hurt/maimed/killed in the course of events- he rules by fist. Which is probably why I DON'T like him, but it makes him more of a physical danger then Word.

They key clue was Armeggadon ribbing Drakkus about actually caring fior Moordryd- and how that was his weakness.
That statement had "PLOT BUNNY" stamped all over it. Moordryd will be the reason Work backs down as a villian, and probably the reason he'll take up arms against Armeggadon in earnest- even perhaps voluntarily teaming up with Dragon Booster.

Things are not boding well for Moordryd.

Nowna
Academy Racer
Nowna
Academy Racer

12 Oct 2007, 13:21 #21

Other ^_^ Lets see the Academy

The Hydrag
Elite Class Racer
The Hydrag
Elite Class Racer

15 Oct 2007, 05:18 #22

Armageddon!!! Word just trys to be tough but hes got a soft center.

Burnout Beau
Elite Class Racer
Burnout Beau
Elite Class Racer

15 Oct 2007, 06:28 #23

I bet it's only a matter of time before Word reveal that he do has a heart, like Moordryd at the end of season 3.

black and gold dragon
Posts 0
black and gold dragon

15 Oct 2007, 14:55 #24

armeggadon unless something else happens.

Mai Blade
All-City Racer
Mai Blade
All-City Racer

16 Oct 2007, 14:03 #25

Armmy for sure, if we're just talking about the first few seasons. Unless someone worse appears in Academy...
Please, whatever medication you're taking... increase the dosage. -John Fleming

RoldGold Dragon
All-City Racer
RoldGold Dragon
All-City Racer

23 Dec 2007, 19:35 #26

Word, would be my guess. Reason being, because Armaggedon is the most powerful. He's also the biggest threat to all parties involved (so it did-and in the future, probably will-make sense for Word, Conner and sons to team up again and take him out first).

Word, though, is much sneakier. He is hell-bent on another dragon/human war and will try to convince the dragons it is for their own good (despite his obvious intentions to control them). Although a Star Wars-esque turnaround is possible, It's kinda cliche. Also, Moordyrd seems to have been to the edge and pulled back, where Word is lost in his obsession.

Elushun
Academy Racer
Elushun
Academy Racer

23 Dec 2007, 23:06 #27

Word does at least care about Moordryd. Which, while not inherantly good in itself, might make him wuss out at a critical point and fail to achieve his objective. Armeggadon has no such weakness. Plus there's the outcome of the fight they had. So clearly:

Armeggadon > Word.
When someone says "Plz" because it's shorter than "Please,"
I feel perfectly justified in saying "No" because it's shorter than "Yes."

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

23 Dec 2007, 23:21 #28

Elushun @ Dec 23 2007, 03:06 PM wrote:Word does at least care about Moordryd.
Which became even more visible in season 3. That's a side of Word we didn't see much of previously. Makes me wonder if this is a trend that will continue.

Armeggaddon is clearly a threat to Word, and Word isn't strong enough to take Armeggaddon out himself. It's clear they'll all have to team-up to finish Armeggaddon, but what Word will do after that isn't as clear.

Airshadow
Elite Class Racer
Airshadow
Elite Class Racer

24 Dec 2007, 03:25 #29

The Furox @ Dec 23 2007, 06:21 PM wrote:
Elushun @ Dec 23 2007, 03:06 PM wrote:Word does at least care about Moordryd.
Which became even more visible in season 3. That's a side of Word we didn't see much of previously. Makes me wonder if this is a trend that will continue.

Armeggaddon is clearly a threat to Word, and Word isn't strong enough to take Armeggaddon out himself. It's clear they'll all have to team-up to finish Armeggaddon, but what Word will do after that isn't as clear.
YAH

Armageddom is now the main villian now

Kay Yasha
Elite Class Racer
Kay Yasha
Elite Class Racer

27 Dec 2007, 22:37 #30

I put Armeggy, but I would love to see a huge twist.

Lance: Ha HA! It was really me all along! MINE IS AN EVIL LAUGH!

Word: 0.o

Armeggy: ...

Artha: Oh-kaaayyyy...

Find out how to use a brick flail at The Zombie Hunters Webcomic