Real villain?
Artha_penn1995
Academy Racer
Artha_penn1995
Academy Racer

Dec 28 2007, 02:45 PM #31

Lance: Ha HA! It was really me all along! MINE IS AN EVIL LAUGH!

Word: 0.o

Armeggy: ...

Artha: Oh-kaaayyyy...
That would be a huge twist!

I vote for Armegaddon because he is much more powerful. It took DB SB Drakkus and Mortis to beat him. Also, Word has a heart. Like we saw in one of the episodes Word attacked Drakkus in order to prevent Armegaddon making contact with Moordryd.

You think only good guys are good?

THINK AGAIN!

"The difference between a brave man and a coward is not how they feel, but what they do despite those feelings"
- James FitzGibbon

'Unleash The Shadow Within Your Heart, You Know You Have It'
~ Little faithful me

Dragon Fanatic
Elite Class Racer
Dragon Fanatic
Elite Class Racer

Jan 2 2008, 09:49 PM #32

Kay Yasha @ Dec 28 2007, 08:37 AM wrote: I put Armeggy, but I would love to see a huge twist.

Lance: Ha HA! It was really me all along! MINE IS AN EVIL LAUGH!

Word: 0.o

Armeggy: ...

Artha: Oh-kaaayyyy...
That made me giggle!

Ravess: It's time for all of Atmos to hear some devasatingly, beautiful music

Arthapenn
Elite Class Racer
Arthapenn
Elite Class Racer

Feb 1 2008, 03:07 AM #33

Airshadow @ Feb 18 2007, 01:19 PM wrote: Arnageddom

Cold hearth, evil ruthless...

Ned to say nmore?
I could not have agreed more! In the 38th episode, I felt 'breathless'. Armegeddom is the real villian. He made me liking Word in the end.
This account is permanently suspended.

http://dragonnobility.proboards.com/index.cgi

drake
All-City Racer
drake
All-City Racer

May 20 2008, 07:27 PM #34

its going to be armegadonn because he is so dam evil like some one said he would mag blast a fly to make sure he killed it and thefact that mortis drakkus DB and SB could not fully deafet him shows that wow he is a tough bugger lol and who noes when dragon booster Acadamy plays we will find out

Arthapenn
Elite Class Racer
Arthapenn
Elite Class Racer

May 21 2008, 05:25 AM #35

Armeggaddon is the real villian in the end. In the episode, "Defiant," I did not mind Drakkus so much as I did in the "Return of Drakkus." In "Battle of the Ages," Armeggaddon is more evil than Drakkus. I felt sorry for Drakkus.
This account is permanently suspended.

http://dragonnobility.proboards.com/index.cgi

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

May 27 2008, 04:57 PM #36

Armeggaddon is definitely the most evil one around, at least at the moment. :) It's always possible that yet another villain will be introduced if DB Academy gets made. After all, I wasn't expecting Armeggaddon to be introduced in season 2. Up until then, I thought it was pretty much going to be Word and Moordryd causing trouble (along with Propheci every now and then), with Word being the main villain. But things clearly shifted once Armeggaddon came on the scene. Perhaps things will shift again if we get to see the rest of the story. Who knows what might happen. :)

Decepshunmy
Decepshunmy

May 28 2008, 10:06 AM #37

Arthapenn @ May 21 2008, 06:25 AM wrote: Armeggaddon is the real villian in the end. In the episode, "Defiant," I did not mind Drakkus so much as I did in the "Return of Drakkus." In "Battle of the Ages," Armeggaddon is more evil than Drakkus. I felt sorry for Drakkus.
I could not have agreed more.

Fire Flame
All-City Racer
Fire Flame
All-City Racer

Aug 31 2010, 01:10 AM #38

deffinately Armeggaddon
compared to Word hes the worst
why does he want to take over the world or should I say for the most part Dragon City?
I mean what would he prove by doing it?
lol :-) :D

~ Fire Flame ^_^ :) :lol:
:*: :order: :eye: :flare: :grip: love em all

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

Aug 31 2010, 08:34 AM #39

Fire Flame @ Aug 30 2010, 05:10 PM wrote:why does he want to take over the world or should I say for the most part Dragon City?
Armeggaddon seems to just be antisocial. :P It doesn't seem that he particularly wants to take over the world, he just wants to destroy it. Exactly what this gets him, I don't know, except maybe to feed a sadistic streak in him. Though I think he does want revenge against those who sealed him into the Shadow Track. But since they're all dead, it looks like he's going to take his revenge out on whoever happens to be around.

It would really be great if there could be a prequel series to fill in all the stuff that happened during the first war and give us the backstories for the original boosters, the key people that formed the original crews and people like Armeggaddon. That'd be fun to see!

Cain
Cain

Sep 2 2010, 06:10 AM #40

The Furox @ Aug 31 2010, 02:34 AM wrote:
Fire Flame @ Aug 30 2010, 05:10 PM wrote:why does he want to take over the world or should I say for the most part Dragon City?
Armeggaddon seems to just be antisocial. :P It doesn't seem that he particularly wants to take over the world, he just wants to destroy it. Exactly what this gets him, I don't know, except maybe to feed a sadistic streak in him. Though I think he does want revenge against those who sealed him into the Shadow Track. But since they're all dead, it looks like he's going to take his revenge out on whoever happens to be around.

It would really be great if there could be a prequel series to fill in all the stuff that happened during the first war and give us the backstories for the original boosters, the key people that formed the original crews and people like Armeggaddon. That'd be fun to see!
It will be great if we knew more about the First Dragon-Human War, and why the original Dragon Booster doubted himself.

Armggaddon is the real villain. There is no doubt about it. It took the combined might of Mortis, Drakkus, Dragon Booster, and Shadow Booster to beat him and his league of eight. Drakkus and Mortis could not defeat him alone.

Fire Flame
All-City Racer
Fire Flame
All-City Racer

Sep 5 2010, 08:28 PM #41

Ok thanks Fourox that helps :)
That would be cool! Id really love to see the original Beau for sure! :D
lol :-) :D

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

Sep 13 2010, 04:55 AM #42

Fire Flame @ Sep 5 2010, 12:28 PM wrote:That would be cool! Id really love to see the original Beau for sure! :D
Oh, definitely! It would be great to see the original Beau in action. But you know what else would be cool about a prequel? We could get to see and learn all about Furox back when he was actually alive! ;) I'd seriously like to see his story and why he became such a fierce warrior dragon. And we could see that climatic battle when the original Beau defeated him. Remember all the smoking ruins we saw in the flashback to that battle? That must have been one heck of a fight! :faint:

Fire Flame
All-City Racer
Fire Flame
All-City Racer

Sep 17 2010, 08:05 PM #43

Remember all the smoking ruins we saw in the flashback to that battle? That must have been one heck of a fight!
And could you imagine if in those ruins there were people hurt and trapped. I would feel very sorry for them :( havin to go through with that because someone thought they could control the world. Which I believe that someone is Armeggaddon.

Draco
Academy Racer
Draco
Academy Racer

Mar 5 2012, 11:23 PM #44

Yeah, definitely Armeggaddon. When I re-watched Battle for the Ages I had a hunch that Armeggaddon was going to be the one to start the DHW, not Word. Imo, in the end, I think Word would transfer to the good side like Moordryd did. I never thought that Word was as evil as Armeggaddon, and I believe that once Word sees the real destruction and misery that goes on when Season 4 pops around, I think he'll change his mind. He may seem like a jerk now but the tables will turn soon enough. He may want dragons to rule but I don't think he's ever seen the DHW, and boy what a shock it'll be when Armeggy starts it!
TUMBLR | DA | YOUTUBE | FF.NET | A03

The-Silver-Dragon-Booster
Elite Class Racer

Mar 7 2012, 09:37 PM #45

While I think that, officially, Armeggaddon could be the Real Villain, I have a villain in mind who could really shake the foundations of Dragon-City. But hey, that's just me.

My DA Gallery
Thanks Stormy for dancing Kikaru! Thanks LF for Kikaru Icon!

LaurenAugust
Street Racer
LaurenAugust
Street Racer

Mar 29 2012, 01:47 AM #46

The Furox @ Dec 24 2007, 09:21 AM wrote:
Elushun @ Dec 23 2007, 03:06 PM wrote:Word does at least care about Moordryd.
Which became even more visible in season 3. That's a side of Word we didn't see much of previously. Makes me wonder if this is a trend that will continue.

Armeggaddon is clearly a threat to Word, and Word isn't strong enough to take Armeggaddon out himself. It's clear they'll all have to team-up to finish Armeggaddon, but what Word will do after that isn't as clear.
I think Armegadon will be the real villain in the end. He's the most powerful character we've seen so far. I'm still so mad they never aired DB Academy, now we won't ever know.

Light Booster
Street Racer
Light Booster
Street Racer

Jul 9 2015, 10:22 AM #47

Plus Armeggaddon was the one that started the Dragon-Human war. I did notice that in the wiki entries it said that the original Shadow Booster sealed him in the ancient Shadow Track so that makes me think he's too powerful, or at least he was 3000 years ago to be destroyed.

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

Jul 22 2015, 06:42 PM #48

Light Booster @ Jul 9 2015, 02:22 AM wrote:so that makes me think he's too powerful, or at least he was 3000 years ago to be destroyed.
Armeggaddon is very powerful indeed. It took the combined forces of Connor, Word, Artha, Moordryd and their dragons to have much of an impact on him. He's still mortal though, so he can be destroyed, but of course it's not politically correct for heroes to destroy their enemies. Instead, villains usually do themselves in when their plans go awry. This is my guess as to what would have happened to Armeggaddon at the conclusion of the series had those episodes been made.

Confirmation of reply: