The Wonders Of Ebay

Chat about the Trading Card Game here.

The Wonders Of Ebay

Mari
Elite Class Racer
Mari
Elite Class Racer

Sep 18 2009, 03:51 PM #1

Alrighty, so I have discovered the wonders of eBay. Bad idea, I know. Good bye, hard-earned summer-job money! XD

Anyway, I was browsing eBay, looking to see if I could find any awesome DB stuffs when I found... THIS!!!! Of course, I had to buy it. ^_^ It says the seller has already shipped it; I should get it within a week or two.

I shall post more info (and pictures, of course) as soon as I get it!
Currently plotting ways to get more enthusiasm up for DB. HOPE WILL NOT BE LOST!!! D<
Mari's Resources~My Photobucket Self-declared Dork Queen of the board.

You understand that not all in life is black and white; There is MUCH grey!-Rivett

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

Sep 18 2009, 06:49 PM #2

Oh yeah, those are kind of cool. It shows an early version of Artha and you can see that the character design for the humans was going in a different direction back then. Seems to have a bit more anime influence with the spiky hair. :)

I'm guessing these cards were given away at some early promotional event. The show was clearly still in pre-production so it might have been when they were trying to raise funding and find a network to buy in.

Cool little piece of history and fun to have. I've got one as well. :dance:

Libby
Elite Class Racer
Libby
Elite Class Racer

Sep 18 2009, 07:07 PM #3

that's cool, mari

Mari
Elite Class Racer
Mari
Elite Class Racer

Sep 19 2009, 06:16 AM #4

I'll be sure to scan in an extra high quality version as soon as I get it. The only other versions of this picture that I've seen have been small. It'll be nice to add an awesome pic to the DB historical... archive... community... thing.
Currently plotting ways to get more enthusiasm up for DB. HOPE WILL NOT BE LOST!!! D<
Mari's Resources~My Photobucket Self-declared Dork Queen of the board.

You understand that not all in life is black and white; There is MUCH grey!-Rivett

Cain
Cain

Oct 3 2009, 06:45 AM #5

I regularly buy my cards from Ebay. Ebay is awesome.

IbanezJFS
Academy Racer
IbanezJFS
Academy Racer

Nov 11 2009, 01:47 AM #6

I have one as well. Artha looks like a 35 Yeard Old Man in this early pre-production phase. Thank God they changed it. Artha looked horrible. I cant even imagine what Parmon, Kitt, and Lance was gonna look like.
We Will See What You Dred...When Blood Has Been Shed.

Silvermoon
Elite Class Racer
Silvermoon
Elite Class Racer

Jun 29 2012, 11:58 AM #7

I love eBay you can find cool stuff there! :)

Confirmation of reply: