The Furox Dragon

Any reference materials that don't fit in Images or Links.

The Furox Dragon

DragonBooster500
Elite Class Racer
DragonBooster500
Elite Class Racer

26 Nov 2005, 22:35 #1

We all know that the Furox is one of the most powerful Dragons. The Furox is known also as the Dragon of War and was used to cause immense destruction and mayhem to anything and anyone that got in its way. The Furox comes in different forms too such as:

This Furox is Beau's full Furox. This form is the most powerful owing to the fact that the Dragon of Legend is behind its power and strength. This is in my opinion the coolest of the Furox!

This is probably the Original Furox that is taking use of Phorjj and Pyrrah to become alive. This Furox is ultimately the scariest of them and the swiftest.

This is only a partial release of the Furox from Beau and is not considered a "true" Furox. However this Furox has long talons and facial spines. Also there is more Black and Gold released in this Furox.

The Legend
The Legend of the Furox is rather unknown but from what we know it can be said that the Furox once challenged the original Dragon of Legend and nearly won but the Dragon of Legend let loose a powerful magburst that defeated the beast, sealing its spirit in a fiery BoneMark that forever preserved the unholy dragon until Beau absorbed and mastered its fiery power and soul.

This is the duel between the first Dragon of Legend and the original Furox. The Dragon of legend looses a huge golden magburst that defeats the beast.

The BoneMark that preserved the unholy and demonic spirit of the Furox. Once placed upon a dragon, the Mark takes hold of the dragon and its rider fully releasing the spirit of the Furox.

Who the Furox Possessed

The Furox possessed a few people and these people are:

Pyrrah of the Dragon Flares Crew. She was the first to be possessed by the Furox BoneMark when she opened the box containing it to "have a peek".

Moordryd Paynn. Moordryd was the second and probably the last of the people possessed by the Furox. He took the BoneMark out of greed and deceit towards his father. He wanted to prove to his father that he was powerful and worthy of the name of Paynn. His anger drew the Furox to him.

The BoneMark Box and Where it was Stored

The small yet beautiful box containing the BoneMark was stored within the Scale Temple which was full of traps mostly Slice and Shooter traps. These traps protected the deadly BoneMark but Kitt Wonn and Pyrrah as well as DragonBooster and Moordryd were able to elude these traps and get to the Mark. The Box looks like this:

The Temple itself looks like this:

This is only the interior of the Temple and this is the Shrine where the Furox BoneMark and Box resided for many years until Pyrrah and Moordryd removed it and Beau absorbed it.

Now you know all about the Furox dragon. Please check out this article because it is cool!
Thank you to The Furox for use of images and to all that review!!

Animation by Stormryda! :D

the power of ICE
Elite Class Racer
the power of ICE
Elite Class Racer

26 Nov 2005, 23:57 #2

It's in depth.

I like it, it informal for all the new guy's to the series. (not me) :lol:

I never knew about the half form, that is really interesting. That makes me wonder...because Beau mastered black draconium as well, is there a form for that?

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

27 Nov 2005, 01:06 #3

Nice write up, DragonBooster500.

I always assumed that Phorrj/Furox was probably pretty close to how the original Furox actually looked. We know Furox was a red dragon of course, and therefore bipedal as we see in the flash back images. So when the bone mark merged with Phorrj, I think it created a dragon very close to Furox, with some possible variation in the skin pattern and colors.

I always kind of liked this image as well:

That lip curl and expression just says bad attitude all over it, doesn't it. B)

DragonBooster500
Elite Class Racer
DragonBooster500
Elite Class Racer

27 Nov 2005, 16:23 #4

Oh yeah! It sure does!!

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

27 Nov 2005, 17:45 #5

That would be "Broken Bonds."

Skylii
Elite Class Racer
Skylii
Elite Class Racer

27 Nov 2005, 18:35 #6

I highly doubt that Dark Beau would be a Furox form of Beau, just another twisted version of Beau. :)

Skylii's Greatest "Look Before You Leap" Moment

Moordryd: Tell you what, Penn! I'll send you a postcard from the Academy!
Artha: Oh, you can WRITE?
- Paynn Rising

Chute: *grins* Anybody order pizza?
- Framed

the power of ICE
Elite Class Racer
the power of ICE
Elite Class Racer

27 Nov 2005, 19:19 #7

I asked earlyer about that.
I never knew about the half form, that is really interesting. That makes me wonder...because Beau mastered black draconium as well, is there a form for that?
What I mean is like a half form from the black draconium.

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

27 Nov 2005, 20:23 #8

Skylii @ Nov 27 2005, 10:35 AM wrote:I highly doubt that Dark Beau would be a Furox form of Beau, just another twisted version of Beau. :)
I agree. Neither the black draconium nor wraith versions of Beau have anything to do with the Furox. I don't think DragonBooster500 meant to imply that but was just asking.

Skylii
Elite Class Racer
Skylii
Elite Class Racer

27 Nov 2005, 20:36 #9

The Furox @ Nov 28 2005, 06:23 AM wrote:
Skylii @ Nov 27 2005, 10:35 AM wrote:I highly doubt that Dark Beau would be a Furox form of Beau, just another twisted version of Beau. :)
I agree. Neither the black draconium nor wraith versions of Beau have anything to do with the Furox. I don't think DragonBooster500 meant to imply that but was just asking.
Yep. Y'know, maybe someone can also write an article about Dark Beau. I may write an article about the Samurox dragon, or the lesser important creatures in the DB world, like the crow-drag or the yellow-belly-newt. :)

Skylii's Greatest "Look Before You Leap" Moment

Moordryd: Tell you what, Penn! I'll send you a postcard from the Academy!
Artha: Oh, you can WRITE?
- Paynn Rising

Chute: *grins* Anybody order pizza?
- Framed

DragonBooster500
Elite Class Racer
DragonBooster500
Elite Class Racer

28 Nov 2005, 15:51 #10

hello!! I see quite a few people like this article...thats AWESOME!! I am finally known for something on this site!! yay!

Airshadow
Elite Class Racer
Airshadow
Elite Class Racer

29 Nov 2005, 04:49 #11

NIIIICEEEE!!!!

Kairos~Lokorr
All-City Racer
Kairos~Lokorr
All-City Racer

15 Jan 2006, 11:49 #13

Was wondering what the deal was when I saw Beau turn into that form in Misjudged, though I like the Full furox form better now that I know what it looks like..
(though he prolly won't turn into it again unless he goes ballistic on someone.)
Artha penn? Powerful? Don't make me laugh! Poor sap is just a human side-kick to a dragon! And the best part is he has no clue that it's the dragon's who's in charge and not him...

DragonBooster500
Elite Class Racer
DragonBooster500
Elite Class Racer

18 Jan 2006, 19:58 #14

Wow! I like that people are replying to my posts here. I think this post is one of my masterpieces next to my Dragon Racing post.

Pursoot
Street Racer
Pursoot
Street Racer

19 Jun 2006, 21:02 #15

oh and db500 don't triple post. or did someone delete their posts?

Burnout Beau
Elite Class Racer
Burnout Beau
Elite Class Racer

06 Jul 2006, 04:37 #16

Oh, Furox. You are so cool, yet so evil (and psychotically fierce :eep: ). Well, I've not really seen any eppie which actually shows the Furox in action. But from the screenshots I saw, well, I can conclude he is the craziest cartoon character I've ever seen (after Inferno from Beast Wars, though).

Besides that, he also resembles another psychotic dude I saw from TV; Kane from the WWE... :eep:

Silvermoon
Elite Class Racer
Silvermoon
Elite Class Racer

30 Jun 2012, 10:41 #17

The Furox is awesome and definitely a seriously bad dragon. :P