Once Again?

Whether you're coming or going, let it be known here.

Once Again?

Phuzion117
Street Racer
Phuzion117
Street Racer

Nov 16 2016, 02:49 AM #1

Oh god, I'd love to rename this account. It's a bit old and dingy.
Hello, once again I am really bad with leaving these "return" posts and then disappearing off of the face of Draconis. Will I stay longer this time? No idea...:poof::unsure:

Anyways, while I've been away I've been working on other projects. And working on those recently brought up new ideas for a (possible, it's 50/50) DB fanfiction revamp. Along with the complete redo of my Azure Dragon species. Mostly the redo of the Azure dragons, if I do chose a fanfiction I'm leaning towards more of a full story summary.
Here for more in depth research for the basics of dragons-at least and this moment that I've logged back in.

NOTE: If I do not end up coming back here, but continue to work on my Azure dragons, they will be on my DeviantArt for sure.http://tidebouncer.deviantart.com/
I'll try my best to post them here. :plot:
Release the dragon. The dragon is the darkness before the light, the other half of the whole. Know that you are not complete without the dragon; know that if you dishonour the dragon, you dishonour yourself. Know that if you control the dragon, the dragon shall control you. The dragon is always with you, the dragon is part of you, and the dragon is always watching you. Release the dragon or the dragon shall be the instrument of your destruction.

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

Dec 26 2016, 08:22 PM #2

Nice to see someone back! ^_^ As you can see, it's pretty quiet here these days, but I still check in every once in awhile.

Believe it or not, DB is still airing in some parts of the world. I still get people contacting me through dragon-city.org asking me where they can find the DB Academy episodes. It's so sad to have to tell them they were never made. On the other hand, it's kind of cool that the show is still picking up new viewers after all these years.

Anyway, nice to see you again! :cookie:

phoenix97
Street Racer
phoenix97
Street Racer

Jan 20 2017, 02:15 AM #3

Hello there, I still check for any new posts every few months or so and its good to see some others here. :eep:

BTW Furox, where is DB still airing, just out of curiosity? It is drac that people out there still like Dragon Booster.

Release the dragon. For the dragon is the light before the darkness.

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

Jan 20 2017, 04:13 AM #4

phoenix97 @ Jan 19 2017, 06:15 PM wrote:BTW Furox, where is DB still airing, just out of curiosity? It is drac that people out there still like Dragon Booster.
I believe it's airing in India and a few other countries in that region. It may be airing in other places, but I naturally only get emails from places where English is commonly spoken enough that they can read my website and find out how to contact me.

It's nice that the show still has some life to it in any event.

Silvermoon
Elite Class Racer
Silvermoon
Elite Class Racer

Feb 20 2017, 09:29 AM #5

Hey guys! How have you all been? :) It's awesome to see old and new faces still coming on here! I still check in from time to time myself also. It's always great to see new new posts popping up now and then.

But that's great news that the show is still airing in other countries, maybe it will gain more interest to continue on with the episodes. I really think they should because there are obviously still fans out there loving the show.

Who knows maybe one day something might happen and they might just continue with the episodes, we can only hope! ;)

- Silvermoon

Phuzion117
Street Racer
Phuzion117
Street Racer

Feb 24 2017, 08:33 PM #6

Who knows maybe one day something might happen and they might just continue with the episodes, we can only hope!
I'm not sure if you'd call this bad news, maybe more of my opinion?
As was posted round 2014 by the Furox, Nerd Corps (the company who did the animation for Dragon Booster) was sold. It's now (or part of) DHx Media. One of their current projects titled Slugterra has been brought over to be continued. It's currently in it's fourth season.
The first season of Slugterra was written so much better than the rest of the other three seasons. After all, this can and does happen when certain story media (cartoons etc) are bought out and made by a different company.
I have somewhat lost hope for a Dragon Booster revamp or continuation, mainly because I would think Rob Travilino would contact the "Nerd Corps" team since they worked on it 10+ years ago (and maybe the other companies that worked on it or had a share of the profits). If this were the case, I'd be very worried. Just because DB was part of Nerd Corps before it was bought out-the same with Slugterra-and then it was, for lack of a better term with opinion-ruined.

I still have small shreds of hope, but they can easily be misplaced. One of these strings of hope is that they stick to the original story plan and follow Rob's creation.
Release the dragon. The dragon is the darkness before the light, the other half of the whole. Know that you are not complete without the dragon; know that if you dishonour the dragon, you dishonour yourself. Know that if you control the dragon, the dragon shall control you. The dragon is always with you, the dragon is part of you, and the dragon is always watching you. Release the dragon or the dragon shall be the instrument of your destruction.

Confirmation of reply: