Draconian Font?

Renesh
Elite Class Racer
Renesh
Elite Class Racer

Sep 3 2009, 10:13 AM #1

(Plain text below if you can't read this image)

Okay, so, I was looking around a font site I found, and I remembered that there was a draconian font available for download on dragonbooster.com and that I'd tried downloading it once before and I couldn't get it working. But now I've got Photoshop and I've downloaded other fonts and gotten them working, so I was going to go back and try the draconian font again...except that the site's down! Does anyone know if it's available for download anywhere else? Or does anyone have it and could send it to me?

A Dragon Booster Screenshot Library

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

Sep 4 2009, 07:17 AM #2

I made a copy of the original DB site and put it up on dragon-city.org some time ago. It's linked off of Wyldfyr's Quicklinks. (I also have a copy of the newer DB site, but I haven't had time to upload it to my site yet.)

The direct link to it is:

http://dragon-city.org/Sites/dragonboos ... index.html

Then click where it says "Downloads" and then you'll see the font. Have fun. :)

Renesh
Elite Class Racer
Renesh
Elite Class Racer

Sep 4 2009, 11:39 AM #3

Whee! Thanks Furox! I love you! ^_^

A Dragon Booster Screenshot Library

phoenix97
Street Racer
phoenix97
Street Racer

Mar 4 2015, 03:14 AM #4

(I also have a copy of the newer DB site, but I haven't had time to upload it to my site yet.)
Hey Furox, if you don't mind me asking, could you pretty please find some time to upload the new DB website, I would really appreciate that.
I actually have never got to see it before it was taken down.

Release the dragon. For the dragon is the light before the darkness.

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

Mar 17 2015, 11:15 PM #5

phoenix97 @ Mar 3 2015, 07:14 PM wrote:Hey Furox, if you don't mind me asking, could you pretty please find some time to upload the new DB website, I would really appreciate that.
I actually have never got to see it before it was taken down.
OK, I will see what I can do. I'm not actively updating the site anymore (at the moment, at least), but now that I know someone wants to see the official DB site before it was taken down maybe I'll make some time. It won't be any time soon I'm afraid, but I will keep it in mind. If I get to it, I'll send you a message to let you know.

Confirmation of reply: