Complete Db Toy Collection On Ebay

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

Aug 15 2015, 06:23 AM #1

Just got word from Dragon Booster co-creator Rob Travalino that he's in the process of moving and is selling off a portion of his own DB toy collection. He has one complete set of all the DB action figures and Happy Meal toys for sale on eBay right now, along with some trading cards and few other DB items. He said he's willing sign some of the items if the winner wants him to. Here's the link:

Ultimate DB Toy Collection on eBay

This auction ends on Oct 10, 2015 or sooner if someone uses Buy It Now or makes an offer he accepts.

Just FYI for anyone who always wanted the toys but could never find them all. ;)

desperada
Elite Class Racer
desperada
Elite Class Racer

Aug 24 2015, 08:49 PM #2

If I had the money I'd buy them all right now, but I don't *sad face* :(

I have RP sites, PM for links

Zexeos
Elite Class Racer
Zexeos
Elite Class Racer

Feb 23 2017, 09:34 PM #3

400$? Wow, that's a ton of money! I wonder who won the auction?

The Furox
Elite Class Racer
The Furox
Elite Class Racer

Feb 24 2017, 03:09 AM #4

It's a pricey collection alright, but if you had bought everything at retail when it was all available it would have cost almost as much. Of course, that's assuming you actually wanted everything. ^_^

Not sure who ended up with it all, but those toys are getting exceptionally rare at this point. Very few opportunities to get them. And believe it or not, there's still demand for them! I still get contacted occasionally through dragon-city.org by people asking where they can buy them. That's pretty cool considering how long it's been.

Confirmation of reply: