August 9th, 2001, 8:58 pm #11

Woodstock, I am happy to say, will qualify this year. Good luck to all teams going. It appears the demons have there work cut out for them. I hope my team can show well.
Bets running with them for beer, no helping. Ya just pop over and ask for Paul, Coach of the Komodo's. We will probably pop over for a beer with them after, good group of paddlers. Any of you guys paddling with them at the sizzler next Saturday.

Demon
Demon

August 9th, 2001, 9:07 pm #12

Woodstock, I am happy to say, will qualify this year. Good luck to all teams going. It appears the demons have there work cut out for them. I hope my team can show well.
Who did you make the bet with their cox, Dave?

If so you may be in for a surprise.

Cheers

Demon
Demon

August 9th, 2001, 9:09 pm #13

No, haven't been asked.

Cheers

Cajunblue
Cajunblue

August 9th, 2001, 11:12 pm #14

Demon...do you think that Paul is trying to flush us out into the open?

Be wery, wery qwiet...

But the bait is beer.....must not succumb (written in really bad William Shatner acting style)

oh well! I'm a goner anyways.

August 9th, 2001, 11:38 pm #15

It was Dave. Please fill me in with what to expect. Am I to assume ringers or what other surprise should I expect.
As for the outing ya, well you can drop by, say hi, and give an entirely wrong name. Your secret is safe with me. Either way, by the sounds of it I will just have to ask who the friendly drunks are later in the evening.

Demon
Demon

August 10th, 2001, 2:11 pm #16

As far as the bet you'll have to speak with Dave.

As far as sizzler, I will be out of town so at least I won't be there. But I think that they have a couple of us on their Sizzler roster (although we haven't done the sizzler with them yet we would be legit) as does another team.

As far as stopping by, I will show and give my real name.

It's to bad G-Force wasn't going this year (At least I don't think they are), then we could all three get together for a beer and a hug. Hee, Hee.

Anyway, feel free to stop by our tent as well and ask for our team Captian, which is I, Richard.

We should be sporting some new racing shirts and from what I hear you wont be able to miss us. In fact feeling is that trying to race up to the level of the shirts may be tough enough.

Cheers

August 10th, 2001, 2:18 pm #17

Screamin Demons=Dave=nothing to do with Sportsnet. Oh that bet is with Sportsnet. Thought I couldn't figure that out. Touche. Demon may your boat be heavy and sink full of water in Woodstock. I'll still drop by and say hi.

Michael Teixeira (Coxs for Royal & Komodo Crew
Michael Teixeira (Coxs for Royal & Komodo Crew

August 10th, 2001, 3:42 pm #18

The Royal Bank – Royal Dragons crew will be honoring Phill by throwing white and yellow carnations into the water after the Financial Services race, first heat at 10.24 am.

At the Ontario Place race we will be providing all Bank teams, in the Bankers Cup race with white and yellow carnations to be thrown into the water after the race.

All are welcomed to take part.

We thank you for all you support.

Michael