Quite when Warriors away

Quite when Warriors away

Duke
Duke

April 17th, 2012, 7:24 pm #1

I was talking to a freind and said that there were only a few new posts last week. She said that is because the Warriors and Jim and are in Florida. I found that interesting. You?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 17th, 2012, 9:35 pm #2

Let me get this straight, you're trying to insinuate that the Warriors are responsible for internet flame wars ... by starting a flame war yourself when all is peaceful and calm?

Bravo. Slow clap. Bravo.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 17th, 2012, 9:39 pm #3

I was talking to a freind and said that there were only a few new posts last week. She said that is because the Warriors and Jim and are in Florida. I found that interesting. You?
I find it interesting that you can figure out how to start a thread, but leave out many indicators of intelligence.

Quite = Quiet
freind = friend
and are = are

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 18th, 2012, 1:24 am #4

So there are fewer posts because there is no internet in Florida???

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 18th, 2012, 3:12 am #5

The Warriors are too busy to post as they are in Florida, training hard and getting ready to kick your azzzzzzz!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 18th, 2012, 5:28 am #6

I've rather enjoyed the forum recently without people like you to start ****.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 18th, 2012, 1:44 pm #7

Agree with above poster. Better without the Warriors.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 18th, 2012, 2:27 pm #8

I looked at their schedule, only a couple days on the water. The rest of there time is in class studying cheating tactics.

Ms. Bean
Ms. Bean

April 18th, 2012, 2:51 pm #9

It is unlikely they spent any time studying "cheating tactics".
More likely instructing courses on it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 18th, 2012, 3:43 pm #10

OMG I just won an ipad2!