DBC level one

DBC level one

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 27th, 2009, 8:14 pm #1

I took the DBC level one course in Montreal last weekend. The course was better than I expected, far better. If this is the type of work DBC is doing then they have my %100 support. The course was very complete and the teacher (Matt Robert) was great. I encourage anyone to take this course even if you don't intend on coaching. I'll never coach but I manage a team and I pulled lots of great stuff from the course. Can't wait for a level 2.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 27th, 2009, 8:37 pm #2

and the reason you posted anon was...???

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 27th, 2009, 9:15 pm #3

I took the DBC level one course in Montreal last weekend. The course was better than I expected, far better. If this is the type of work DBC is doing then they have my %100 support. The course was very complete and the teacher (Matt Robert) was great. I encourage anyone to take this course even if you don't intend on coaching. I'll never coach but I manage a team and I pulled lots of great stuff from the course. Can't wait for a level 2.
Probably laziness. Why click and type if you don't have to. Dear Homer Simpson. You are an inspiration.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 27th, 2009, 10:06 pm #4

My reason was to let people know of a quality coaching course. What is your reasson of being an idiot? Why is this forum so destructive? people like the second poster is why.

The level on ewas great and I wante dto spread the word of something positive. I'm sure some morons will want to find a negative spin on this...

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 27th, 2009, 10:20 pm #5

Thank you for the info. We need to get rid of negative posters like the one bashing this informative post.

I'll be looking into DBC courses.