Congrats Mitchell

Congrats Mitchell

newbee
newbee

July 14th, 2001, 2:29 am #1

I would just like to tell everyone what a wonderful event the Mitchell competition was.

For those that did not attend it was the first that the small community had ever held and it was won of the best organized that I have attended.

The races were on time (unlike on the tundra at Wildwood), the volunteers were really eager to help out and most importantly a new community was introduced to the sport! It was a FUN day of FRIENDLY competition.

Again, Congrats to the Mitchell organizers and volunteers on a job well done.

I was there
I was there

July 22nd, 2001, 8:24 pm #2

Yes way to go Mitchell!

Some thought it wouldn't be successful but once again Mitchell proved to many a larger centre that the locals will come out and support the community.

paddles up
paddles up

July 27th, 2001, 3:53 am #3

I would just like to tell everyone what a wonderful event the Mitchell competition was.

For those that did not attend it was the first that the small community had ever held and it was won of the best organized that I have attended.

The races were on time (unlike on the tundra at Wildwood), the volunteers were really eager to help out and most importantly a new community was introduced to the sport! It was a FUN day of FRIENDLY competition.

Again, Congrats to the Mitchell organizers and volunteers on a job well done.
I agree. Mitchell was a great event and very well organized. Everything was on time and people were having a great time. Their idea to keep this event small and community oriented is a good one.