Winter Celchu

Pilot-specific character discussion threads (archived for reference)

10 Aug 2005, 23:55 #26

Strangely enough, albinos usually have blue eyes. And they usually have visual problems such as poor visual acuity, nystagmus... highly unlikely in Winter's case since she can pilot shuttles and is able to shoot anything that moves and flies. But with their medical technology *shrugs* who knows? I thought Winter had green eyes?

But AU is fun! :grin:

nothing happens without the extremely underpaid, underappriceated, and insanely hardworking senate aides

Yeah, the same situation all over the world... lackeys slave, bosses enjoy the fruits of their labour. Voice of experience?
Why are there five syllables in the word monosyllabic?

"My revenge will be terrible! Maybe not swift or particularly inspired, but definitely terrible." -Jos Vondar, Medstar 1

Jesina Dreis

10 Aug 2005, 23:56 #27

Maybe she does have green eyes, I don't really know... but still, her skin is normal.
The beginning of the end: At All Costs

Evil!fic Empress

High Empress Master Fiend, Annointed Author, and Esteemed Beta Queen of the "Maniac Mountain Clan"

Me: Tell me something angsty I can do to one of my characters. Something really angsty, evil, to do to one poor member of the Fab Four. I'm getting bored. Not much I haven't done to them.
Rell: I see. Your evil demon needs a sacrifice.

Private Journal